Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More of a question
How likely would it be that we could get a FFd20 Character Sheet in the near future?

After starting to finally start my campaign I noticed that some skills aren't in the Pathfinder list. As well as there's a lot of stuff to write down that has to destined spot on the character sheet.

Maybe we could get one where the first page is standard, equipment, skills, etc.

Second page is gear, feats, and magic

and the Third page is Limit Breaks, with added box next to it for what HP you need to be at, as well as slots to put your limit breaks in, up to 4 boxes. As well as areas for your class abilities, racial traits, etc.

I've tried to make one but every time I do it looks bad. I don't know where to start.
(04-21-2017, 01:10 PM)MrDeimos Wrote: How likely would it be that we could get a FFd20 Character Sheet in the near future?

After starting to finally start my campaign I noticed that some skills aren't in the Pathfinder list. As well as there's a lot of stuff to write down that has to destined spot on the character sheet.

Maybe we could get one where the first page is standard, equipment, skills, etc.

Second page is gear, feats, and magic

and the Third page is Limit Breaks, with added box next to it for what HP you need to be at, as well as slots to put your limit breaks in, up to 4 boxes. As well as areas for your class abilities, racial traits, etc.

I've tried to make one but every time I do it looks bad. I don't know where to start.

Unless someone is offering to do one. I have no plans for one. I'm no good with photoshop. 

I would prefer one similar to Pathfinder, maybe the FFd20 logo where the PF logo is, and add in the skills/limit breaks/materia slot/and MP.
Me and my groups just use the pathfinder sheets on mythweavers. What skills are from FF you can add to the skill list and there plenty of room for LB's and other junk. Some classes ive played are pretty barren. Though depends how much you wanna put down too. There extra notes and stuff you can put down too.

Though yeah if someone made one power to them.
Update: There are plans in the works now.
(04-23-2017, 09:38 PM)Viladin Wrote: Update: There are plans in the works now.

Real glad I brought this up then  Big Grin
(05-02-2017, 09:23 AM)MrDeimos Wrote:

Psst, its already here. Check the website.
(05-02-2017, 01:03 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:23 AM)MrDeimos Wrote:

Psst, its already here. Check the website.

I actually checked this thread because of the fact that the sheets existed! I'm using them in my campaign currently!
The only gripe my players had was there's no specific place for Feats. I told them just put them in the special abilities spot.