Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic+
Hey hey, I did a major update on the spell list. I've added in all the elemental 4th stage black/white mage spells including all the ja spells. Blue magic has been split into two since I cannot fit anymore on one tab. Tongue I've added in five new spells most of the spells are from the gargoyle family: Bloody Eye, Terror Eye, & Triumphant Roar. Tongue is from the Naga family and I decided to increase the level of the spell to increase its base DC by 1. Danse Macabre is another zombie status spell for Pharaohs only. Alright and enjoy!
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
So, looking through some of the Blue Magic, I've noticed that you haven't given a duration for the stun effect from mind blast. How long do you think it should last? 1 round? 1d4 rounds? Maybe even 1d6? You're doing... passable single-target damage with it, but not that great for a 5th-level spell (being that there are other Blue Mage spells of the same level that do more damage in a wider area), so I would suggest to either make it be an AoE, or give it a decent stun time (1d6 would be about right, in my opinion).
(11-24-2017, 05:57 AM)Manly Man Wrote: So, looking through some of the Blue Magic, I've noticed that you haven't given a duration for the stun effect from mind blast. How long do you think it should last? 1 round? 1d4 rounds? Maybe even 1d6? You're doing... passable single-target damage with it, but not that great for a 5th-level spell (being that there are other Blue Mage spells of the same level that do more damage in a wider area), so I would suggest to either make it be an AoE, or give it a decent stun time (1d6 would be about right, in my opinion).

My bad I had it down on the pdf but not for the forums lol... I made the change. I also want to add in the leaf group of spells that are a non-elemental black mage spells for the lower levels.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
The pdfs for white and black magic have not been updated, they are lacking all of the offensive spells for white magic, and all the -aja and (Element) IV spells for black, as well as the leaf family.
(11-26-2017, 12:15 AM)silverwerret Wrote: The pdfs for white and black magic have not been updated, they are lacking all of the offensive spells for white magic, and all the -aja and (Element) IV spells for black, as well as the leaf family.

My bad I usually update those a couple days after the forums update. I will have them up in a couple minutes.
No problem, I am actually in the midst of printing off the pdfs i can find, so my group doesn't need to have computers out all the time. Thanks.

Also Leaf, the first spell of the tree is down as a Black Mage 4 Spell, I assume it is supposed to be Black Mage 1
(11-26-2017, 04:41 PM)silverwerret Wrote: No problem, I am actually in the midst of printing off the pdfs i can find, so my group doesn't need to have computers out all the time.  Thanks.

Also Leaf, the first spell of the tree is down as a Black Mage 4 Spell, I assume it is supposed to be Black Mage 1

Yes, it is. I must have missed that. I did a quick fix on the pdf the maximum bonus damage was off as well.
Sorry, looking through it again, didn't notice this last time. Fire IV actually says Five IV.
(11-26-2017, 06:19 PM)silverwerret Wrote: Sorry, looking through it again, didn't notice this last time.  Fire IV actually says Five IV.

Let me know if you see anything off. I do tend to miss minor details sometimes when I write these out.
Taking the majority of the Blue Magic spells and a few White/Black magic spells. Thanks for all your work, ForTheSeen. Will be working tomorrow to grab your monster list.
(12-20-2017, 08:59 PM)Viladin Wrote: Taking the majority of the Blue Magic spells and a few White/Black magic spells. Thanks for all your work, ForTheSeen. Will be working tomorrow to grab your monster list.

I do not know if I have all my spells are on the pdfs at the moment but a majority of them will be. As for the black and white magic spells those were just there if some people wanted to use them in their adventures or not. Some of them I do see balancing issues with and others kind of pointless at a certain level but I thought I might as well. I'm pretty sure my monster pdf is up to date. I usually have a date on when I last updated them. Also thanks for updating them and try to keep some of your older monsters you have somewhere so I can update those as well.
Time Magic(Chronomancy)

Gravija
Enfeebling/Dark
Level: Time Mage 9
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target: one creature/2 levels (maximum of 10)
Duration: instantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell functions like graviga, expect it affects one creature per two levels (maximum of 10) within 50 feet of each other.

Hasteja
Chronomancy/Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/Time Mage 9
Area: 30-ft.-radius burst

This spell functions like Haste, except it affects an enhanced version of the Haste status effect. The subjects receives a +2 bonus on Attack rolls, +2 bonus on Reflex saves, +60 foot movement, and an extra attack if the subject uses a full-attack option.

Slowja
Chronomancy/Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/Time Mage 9
Area: 30-ft.-radius burst

This spell functions like Slow, except it affects an enhanced version of the Slow status effect. The victims suffer a -2 penalty on Attack rolls, -2 penalty on Reflex saves, moves at quarter movement, and can only take 1 standard action a round.
Death Magic(Necromancy)

Absorb-CHR
Dark/Enfeebling
Level: Nercomancer 3/Dark Knight 2
Range: touch
Target: creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level

With but a touch, you absorb the charisma from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily charisma damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much charisma. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-CON
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the constitution from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily constitution damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much constitution. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-DEX
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the dexterity from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily dexterity damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much dexterity. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-INT
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the intelligence from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily intelligence damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much intelligence. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-STR
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the strength from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily strength damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much strength. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-WIS
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the wisdom from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily wisdom damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much wisdom. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Abyss
Dark
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 6
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Target: One Creature
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw:  Reflex half; see text

A whirl of shadowy plague surrounds the targeted creature, creeping away at their life force dealing 1d6 points of dark damage per caster level (maximum 15d6) and inflicting the Dimmed status effect. A successful Reflex save reduces the damage by half and negates the status effect.

Abyss II
Dark
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 8

This spell functions like Abyss, except it deals 1d8 points of dark damage per caster level (maximum 20d8).

Bioga
Enfeebling
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 7
Target: One creature/two levels (maximum of 8)

This spell functions like Bio, except it deals 3d4 + casting modifier (Intelligence or Charisma) points of non-elemental damage per round and it affects one creature per two levels (maximum of 8) within 40 feet of each other.

Bioja
Enfeebling
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 9
Target: One creature/two levels (maximum of 10)

This spell functions like Bio, except it deals 4d4 + casting modifier (Intelligence or Charisma) points of non-elemental damage per round and it affects one creature per two levels (maximum of 10) within 50 feet of each other.

Dark IV
Dark
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 4

This spell functions like Dark, expect it deals 7d6 points of shadow damage + your casting modifier (Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma) + 1 point per caster level (maximum +20) and inflicts the Dimmed status effect for 1d10 rounds. A successful Fortitude save prevents the status effect from taking effect.

Darkja
Dark
Level: Black Mage 9

This spell functions like Darkra, expect it deals 1d10 points of shadow damage per caster level (maximum 20d10) and the area of effect increases to a 50-ft.-radius spread.

Drainga
Enfeebling/Dark
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 9
Range: 30 ft.
Area: Creatures within a 30-ft.-radius spread centered on you

This spell functions like Drainra, expect it area of effect is increased to a 30-ft.-radius spread and it deals 1d6 points of shadow damage per two caster levels (maximum of 12d6). If the save fails, the caster gains that many in hit points.

Drainra
Enfeebling/Dark
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 15 ft.
Area: Creatures within a 15-ft.-radius spread centered on you
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

You siphon life from all nearby enemies within 15-ft.-radius spread. All creatures must make a Fortitude save or take 1d6 points of shadow damage per two caster levels (maximum of 9d6). If the save fails, the caster gains that many in hit points.

Dread Spikes
Enhancing/Dark
Level: Dark Knight 2/Necromancer 4
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duartion: 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

A dark, eerie aura covers the subject touched by this spell. Anytime creatures attacking with natural weapons, unarmed strikes, or handheld weapons successfully strike the Dread Spikes wielder take 1d4 points of shadow damage and the Dread Spikes wielder is healed by that much.

Dread Spikes II
Enhancing/Dark
Level: Dark Knight 4/Necromancer 6

This spell functions like Dread Spikes, except it deals 3d4 points of shadow damage and the Dread Spikes wielder is healed by that much instead.

Dread Spikes III
Enhancing/Dark
Level: Necromancer 8

This spell functions like Dread Spikes, except it deals 5d4 points of shadow damage and the Dread Spikes wielder is healed by that much instead.

Infectja
Enfeebling
Target: One Creature/two levels (maximum of 10)

This spell functions like Infectga, expect it affects one creature per two levels (maximum of 10) within 50 feet of each other.

Miasma
Enfeebling
Level: Necromancer/Scholar 3
Range: close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: one creature
Duration: 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates – see text

You engulf the target in a purple dark mist. The target takes 3d6 points of shadow damage + your casting modifier + 1 point per caster level (maximum +12) and inflicts the Poison status effect. The target takes 1d6 points of non-elemental damage + your casting modifier per round from the poison. A successful Fortitude save prevents the status effect from taking effect and halves the damage taken.

Miasma II
Enfeebling
Level: Necromancer/Scholar 5

You engulf the target in a purple dark mist. The target takes 6d6 points of shadow damage + your casting modifier + 1 point per caster level (maximum +15) and inflicts the Poison status effect. The target takes 2d4 points of non-elemental damage + your casting modifier per round from the poison. A successful Fortitude save prevents the status effect from taking effect and halves the damage taken.

Miasma III
Enfeebling
Level: Necromancer 7

You engulf the target in a purple dark mist. The target takes 10d6 points of shadow damage + your casting modifier + 1 point per caster level (maximum +20) and inflicts the Poison status effect. The target takes 2d6 points of non-elemental damage + your casting modifier per round from the poison. A successful Fortitude save prevents the status effect from taking effect and halves the damage taken.

Poisonja
Enfeebling
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 5
Target: One Creature/two levels (maximum of 10)

This spell functions like Poisonga, expect it affects one creature per two levels (maximum of 10) within 50 feet of each other and the targets take 2d6 points of non-elemental damage + your caster modifier (Intelligence or Charisma) per round.

Rasp
Enfeebling/Dark
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 6
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One creature

You draw MP from your victim and release it outward. The target must make a Fortitude save or lose 1d6 points of MP per two caster levels (maximum of 8d6).

Wound
Enfeebling/Non-Elemental
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 2
Duration: 1d6 rounds
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial

A deep gash spontaneously bursts from your opponent's flesh, dealing 2d6 non-elemental damage. Creatures who fail the saving throw take 1d4 bleed damage per round for the duration of the spell or until they receive magical healing. Success negates the bleed damage.

Woundra
Enfeebling/Non-Elemental
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 4
Target: 10 ft. radius
Duration: 2d6 rounds
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial

Your opponents' skin and muscle split all over, as though being cut into by a storm of invisible knives, dealing 5d6 non-elemental damage. Creatures who fail the saving throw take 2d4 bleed damage per round for the duration of the spell or until they receive magical healing. Success negates the bleed damage.

Woundga
Enfeebling/Non-Elemental
Level: Black Mage/Necromancer 6
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target: 20 ft. radius
Duration: 3d6 rounds

Your enemies' flesh violently ruptures and begins spurting blood, dealing 8d6 non-elemental damage. Creatures who fail the saving throw take 3d4 bleed damage per round for the duration of the spell or until they receive magical healing. Success negates the bleed damage.
I finally updated all the ja spells. Most of them are now 9th level with an increased radius. I also added in Manlyman's spells from his list and Timtheenchanter's flare related spells from FFXI and want to thank them for their help with setting some of these spells. I will need to update all the flare related spells again once I know the times for the status effects. This is the list of spells added in this time: Comet series, Curaja, Cure IV, Deprotect series, Deshell series, Dia IV, Diaja, Drain series, Dread spikes series, Flare related spells(Burst, Flood, Glacier, Quake, Tornado), Hasteja, Healaja, Imperil series, Ruin, Slowja, Wall series, & Wound series. Let me know if I missed something and please enjoy. I plan on doing an group of spells for Geomancer next update from FFXI.
(12-26-2017, 10:02 PM)Fortheseen Wrote: Death Magic(Necromancy)

Dread Spikes
Enhancing/Dark

A dark, eerie aura covers the subject touched by this spell. Anytime creatures attacking with natural weapons, unarmed strikes, or handheld weapons successfully strike the subject of this spell take 1d4 points of shadow damage and the subject is healed by that much.

The wording for this spell is a bit weird.  You use "subject" for both the target of the spell and (I assume) for the creature making the attack against the target.  I would suggest maybe saying "The subject takes... and the attacking creature is..." 

Just a friendly suggestion.
(12-27-2017, 12:19 AM)Ashbury137 Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 10:02 PM)Fortheseen Wrote: Death Magic(Necromancy)

Dread Spikes
Enhancing/Dark

A dark, eerie aura covers the subject touched by this spell. Anytime creatures attacking with natural weapons, unarmed strikes, or handheld weapons successfully strike the subject of this spell take 1d4 points of shadow damage and the subject is healed by that much.

The wording for this spell is a bit weird.  You use "subject" for both the target of the spell and (I assume) for the creature making the attack against the target.  I would suggest maybe saying "The subject takes... and the attacking creature is..." 

Just a friendly suggestion.

It reads fine to me but I do see your point that could be confusing. I was using subject in the sense it could be used on an enemy as well as an ally. I do not know why you would want to put it on an enemy but it is an choice. Tongue I will reword it.
You're welcome for making the spells, and thanks for featuring them here. I still need to make the -ra and -ga versions of Ruin, and I should probably do the I-IV thing for it; spells in XIII scale on their own, so there was no real need for getting upgrades to them. What I'm thinking is to add onto the -ra and -ga stuff that the enemy needs to make a save or be knocked prone, seeing as when you got nailed by Ruinga (they only had Ruin and Ruinga in-game) it had a tendency to throw you into the air, as did it with enemies, particularly those who were staggered. Yeah, Leaf is there for non-elemental damage as well, but there should probably be a few ways to distinguish it from Ruin. I'm thinking that Ruin II-IV should maybe offer a free bull rush attempt, with your casting modifier instead of Strength?
If your using a bull rush I would suggest using the example from Battering Blast a level 3 Black Mage spell. Maybe add in a multiple shot spell for Ruin II-IV. That spells kind of reminds me of magic missile in a way. You could add an higher chance to be prone if the target is in the air or staggered. I was thinking of adding a status effect for Leaf but I was unsure of which one.
Astromancy

Aquaveil
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/Red Mage/White Mage 2
Range: personal
Target: you
Duration: 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

This spell helps prevent interruption while being struck and increases your concentration by tripling your casting modifier during the duration.

Blindna
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage/Holy Knight 2
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates (harmless)

Blindna cures blindness Status Effect, whether the effect is normal or magical in nature. The spell does not restore ears or eyes that have been lost, but it repairs them if they're damaged. Blindna counters and dispels blindness.

Cleanse
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage/Holy Knight 3

Cleanse can cure all diseases from which a subject is suffering. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of each disease affecting the target. Success means that the disease is cured. Since the spell's duration is instantaneous, it does not prevent reinfection after a new exposure to the same disease at a later date.

Cross
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage/Holy Knight 3

Cross can remove all curses on an object or a creature. If the target is a creature, you must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of each curse affecting the target. Success means that the curse is removed. Cross does not remove the curse from a cursed shield, weapon, or suit of armor, although a successful caster level check enables the creature afflicted with any such cursed item to remove and get rid of it. Cross counters and dispels bestow curse.

Curaja
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 9

This spell functions like Cura, except it heals 1d10 points of damage per caster level (maximum 20d10) and the area of effect increases to 50-ft.-radius burst.

Cure IV
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 4

This spell functions like Cure, except it heals 7d6 points of damage + your casting modifier (Wisdom or Charisma) + 1 point per caster level (maximum +20).

Dazega
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/Black Mage/Time Mage/White Mage 6
Target: One or more creatures, within 50 ft. of each other

The spell functions like dazera, except as noted above.

Deprotect
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 1
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One Creature
Saving Throw: Will negates

The target of this spell has their physical resistance reduced. The target gains a -2 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell. Deprotect counters and dispels Protect.

Deprotect II
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 3

This spell functions like deprotect, expect the target gains a -4 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotect III
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 5

This spell functions like deprotect, expect the target gains a -6 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotect IV
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 7

This spell functions like deprotect, expect the target gains a -8 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotect V
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 9

This spell functions like deprotect, expect the target gains a -10 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotectra
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 3
Area: 20-ft.-radius burst
Saving Throw: Will negates

Enemies within the area of effect have their physical resistance reduced. The targets gain a -2 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell. Deprotectra counters and dispels Protectra.

Deprotectra II
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 5

This spell functions like deprotectra, expect the targets gain a -4 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotectra III
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deprotectra, expect the targets gain a -6 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deprotectra IV
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deprotectra, expect the targets gain a -8 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Deshell
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 1
Target: One Creature

The target of this spell has their magical resistance reduced. The target gains a -2 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell. Deshell counters and dispels Shell.

Deshell II
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 3

This spell functions like deshell, expect the target gains a -4 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshell III
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 5

This spell functions like deshell, expect the target gains a -6 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshell IV
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deshell, expect the target gains a -8 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshell V
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deshell, expect the target gains a -10 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshellra
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 3

Enemies within the area of effect have their magical resistance reduced. The targets gain a -2 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell. Deshellra counters and dispels Shellra.

Deshellra II
Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 5

This spell functions like deshellra, expect the targets gain a -4 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshellra III
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deshellra, expect the targets gain a -6 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Deshellra IV
Enfeebling

This spell functions like deshellra, expect the targets gain a -8 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells for the duration of the spell.

Fearna
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 1

You remove any fear effect in the creature. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of the fear affecting the target. Fearna counters and dispels Fear.

Hasteja
Chronomancy/Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/Time Mage 9
Area: 30-ft.-radius burst

This spell functions like Haste, except it affects an enhanced version of the Haste status effect. The subjects receives a +2 bonus on Attack rolls, +2 bonus on Reflex saves, +60 foot movement, and an extra attack if the subject uses a full-attack option.

Panacea
Healing

You detoxify any poison or sap status effects in the creature. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of each poison affecting the target. Success means that the poison is neutralized. A cured creature suffers no additional effects from the poison and any temporary effects are ended, but the spell does not reverse instantaneous effects, such as hit point damage, temporarily ability damage, or effects that don't go away on their own.

Paralyna
Healing

You can free ally from the effects of temporary paralysis or related magic, including spells and effects that cause a creature to gain the staggered condition. The paralysis is negated but this spell does not restore ability score reduced by penalties, damage, or drain.

Slowja
Chronomancy/Enfeebling
Level: Astrologian/Time Mage 9
Area: 30-ft.-radius burst

This spell functions like Slow, except it affects an enhanced version of the Slow status effect. The victims suffer a -2 penalty on Attack rolls, -2 penalty on Reflex saves, moves at quarter movement, and can only take 1 standard action a round.

Stona
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage 4
Target: One petrified creature

This spell restores a petrified creature to its normal state, restoring life and goods. The creature must make a DC 15 Fortitude save to survive the process. Any petrified creature, regardless of size, can be restored.  This does not restore damage sustained while petrified.

Viruna
Healing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage/Red Mage/Holy Knight 1
Duration: 10 minutes/level; see text

You quell feelings of illness and nausea in the target, removing the affects of nausea and sickness from the target. It also gives a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against disease, nausea, and sickness effects. If the subject is already under the influence of a disease effect when receiving the spell, that effect is suppressed for the duration of the spell.

Vox
Healing
Target: One petrified creature

This spell removes the Silence Status Effect. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of the silence effect. Vox counters and dispels Silence.

Wall
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 2

The subject of this spell is protected by a shield that helps against magical attacks and deflect physical attacks. The target gets +2 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +2 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wall II
Enhancing

The spell functions like Wall, except the target gets +4 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +4 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wall III
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 6

The spell functions like Wall, except the target gets +6 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +6 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wall IV
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 8

The spell functions like Wall, except the target gets +8 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +8 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wallra
Enhancing

Allies within the area of effect are protected by a shield that helps against magical attacks and deflect physical attacks. The target gets +2 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +2 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wallra II
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 6

This spell functions like Wallra, except the targets gets +4 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +4 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.

Wallra III
Enhancing
Level: Astrologian/White Mage 8

This spell functions like Wallra, except the targets gets +6 resistance bonus to Saving Throws versus spells and +6 deflection bonus to Armor Class for the duration of the spell.
Dark Knight Magic

Absorb-CHR
Dark/Enfeebling
Level: Nercomancer 3/Dark Knight 2
Range: touch
Target: creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level

With but a touch, you absorb the charisma from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily charisma damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much charisma. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-CON
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the constitution from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily constitution damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much constitution. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-DEX
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the dexterity from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily dexterity damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much dexterity. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-INT
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the intelligence from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily intelligence damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much intelligence. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-STR
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the strength from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily strength damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much strength. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Absorb-WIS
Dark/Enfeebling

With but a touch, you absorb the wisdom from your victim and increase your own. The target must make a Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of temporarily wisdom damage. If the save fails, the caster gains that much wisdom. This spell stats do not stack with itself and cannot drain more than the maximum amount per target but however can be used multiple times to try to gain the maximum stat boost and lower multiple targets stats down.

Dread Spikes
Enhancing/Dark
Level: Dark Knight 2/Necromancer 4
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duartion: 1 round/level (D)

A dark, eerie aura covers the subject touched by this spell. Anytime creatures attacking with natural weapons, unarmed strikes, or handheld weapons successfully strike the Dread Spikes wielder take 1d4 points of shadow damage and the Dread Spikes wielder is healed by that much.

Dread Spikes II
Enhancing/Dark
Level: Dark Knight 4/Necromancer 6

This spell functions like Dread Spikes, except it deals 3d4 points of shadow damage and the Dread Spikes wielder is healed by that much instead.

Enbio
Enfeebling/Enhancing
Level: Red Mage 3/Dark Knight 2
Casting Time: 1 swift action
Range: Personal
Target: Weapon touched
Duration: 1 round/level or until discharged; 1 round/level (D)
Spell Resistance: No

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the Sap status effect. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the ailment energy. The spell inflicts the status effect Sap against the target of the attack. The victim suffers the effects of the status effect for the duration of the spell or until cured. The target takes 2d4 points of non-elemental damage + your casting modifier per round. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Endrain
Dark/Enfeebling/Enhancing
Level: Dark Knight 3

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the blood elemental energy. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the blood elemental energy. The spell deals an extra 1 point of shadow damage per 2 levels(to a max of +15) + double your Charisma modifier against the target of the attack. If the save fails, the caster gains that many in hit points. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Enfear
Enfeebling/Enhancing
Level: Dark Knight 1
Duration: 1 round/level or until discharged; 1d4 rounds or 1 round (D); see text
Saving Throw: Will partial

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the Fear status effect. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the ailment energy. The spell inflicts the frightening affect against the target of the attack. The victim suffers the effects of the status effect for the duration of the spell or until cured. A frightened creature flees from the source of its fear as best it can. If unable to flee, it may fight. A frightened creature takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. A frightened creature can use special abilities, including spells, to flee; indeed, the creature must use such means if they are the only way to escape. If the subject succeeds on a Will save, it is shaken for 1 round. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Eninfect
Enfeebling/Enhancing
Level: Dark Knight 2

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the Disease status effect. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the ailment energy. The spell inflicts the status effect Disease against the target of the attack. The victim is unable to be healed for the duration of the spell or until cured. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Enpoison
Enfeebling/Enhancing
Level: Red Mage 2/Dark Knight 1

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the Poison status effect. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the ailment energy. The spell inflicts the status effect Poison against the target of the attack. The victim suffers the effects of the status effect for the duration of the spell or until cured. The target takes 1d6 points of non-elemental damage + your casting modifier per round. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Ensyphon
Level: Dark Knight 4

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the mana elemental energy. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the mana elemental energy. The spell deals an extra 1 point of shadow damage per 3 levels(to a max of +10) + double your Charisma modifier against the target of the attack. If the save fails, the caster gains that many in MP. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.

Enzombie
Level: Dark Knight 4

Upon casting this spell, this spell infuses the weapon touched with the Zombie status effect. The next time this weapon strikes a creature, it discharges the ailment energy. The spell inflicts the status effect Zombie against the target of the attack. This status effect causes the target to have their type changed to [Undead], but without any of the benefits of that type. Those inflicted are now damaged by healing spells and effects, but immune to death spells and effects. The weapon loses this property if its wielder drops it or otherwise loses contact with it.