Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magicite Knight
I'd like to make sure I understand it's abilities correctly.

Alternate Materia Usage: You can, without having the materia equipped to an item (for example, if it's infused, or if you're just holding it), treat a materia as though it were equipped into a weapon or armor slot. What kind of action is this?

Detect Magicite: I'm assuming this is the same type of action as Detect Evil & Co.

Materia Infusion: Materia infused in this way grant no benefits, except that they can be cast (as with the Use Materia skill), right?

Materia Eruption: Action?
(10-31-2012, 04:54 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: I'd like to make sure I understand it's abilities correctly.

Alternate Materia Usage: You can, without having the materia equipped to an item (for example, if it's infused, or if you're just holding it), treat a materia as though it were equipped into a weapon or armor slot. What kind of action is this?

Detect Magicite: I'm assuming this is the same type of action as Detect Evil & Co.

Materia Infusion: Materia infused in this way grant no benefits, except that they can be cast (as with the Use Materia skill), right?

Materia Eruption: Action?

Standard

Yes

Right

Standard
Oh, and do infused materia gain MXP?
Yes