Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Wind status effect suggestions
The old ray spells (Fire/Blizzard/Water, etc) are getting upgrades via special status effects. For example, Fire I delivers fire damage and a chance to apply Burning status effect (which deals 1d6 points of fire damage a round until put out).

With that said, I need suggestions for Aero (Wind).
I know, at least to me. When I think of extra abilities for air and such, I would go with either a pushback/knockback effect or a juggling component (i.e. unable to act and open to follow-up moves.)
I was also thinking of the knockback/pushback, could also have a chance to disarm, or make the apponents off balance so they are treates as having flat-footed AC since they are struggling against the wind.
I need a status effect for Wind that might last a round or two, not something that happens instantly.
(10-31-2012, 03:03 PM)Viladin Wrote: I need a status effect for Wind that might last a round or two, not something that happens instantly.

Could be shaken or denied their Dex to AC are my thoughts. Possibly lower elemental resistances, though that doesnt make all that much sense.