Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Not an update, but I wanted everyone to know that I've signed up on Patreon. You don't have to donate, it won't impede on updates if you don't. I have gotten emails about asking to donate, so I figured this would be a better alternative. If you become a Patron, you'll hear what I'm working on currently and see the previews of anything I've finished that I haven't updated to the website yet.

http://www.patreon.com/user?u=374310
I are now a patron.
(11-06-2014, 08:02 PM)Luphey Wrote: I are now a patron.

Awesome. Thank you. Smile I posted a link for the hybrid class I finished for you to look.
I like it.. a lot.
(11-06-2014, 08:31 PM)Luphey Wrote: I like it.. a lot.

I figured you would. Hah.
Thanks What's In the Box! Big Grin
Wil Wheaton says "People who don't want to give a creator money are never going to give a creator money." And so... I give the Creator money Smile

And I would hate for the site to stop working due to funds. My work place sanity depends on being able to come here and goof around with FF characters and peeps Smile
(08-22-2015, 09:30 AM)Whats in the box? Wrote: Wil Wheaton says "People who don't want to give a creator money are never going to give a creator money." And so... I give the Creator money Smile

And I would hate for the site to stop working due to funds. My work place sanity depends on being able to come here and goof around with FF characters and peeps Smile

Appreciate it. Smile