Poll: Thief Death Battle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Locke
50.00%
5 50.00%
Zidane
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF THIEF DEATH BATTLE!!!
Your challengers are above and you have to decide who would win in a FF battle between these two!
If going only by the abilities they get normally, then Zidane, by far. If you count all the cheese available in VI, then Locke roflstomps... well, pretty much everything.
Once the angel of death trances its all over.
Never played much of VI so I can't speak for Locke, but generally the later FF have a higher 'power level', barring a few special cases of deity-level stuff in the pre-3D days. All I know is that my endgame file for IX had some crazy powerful characters, Vivi was easily my best but Zidane was insanely quick, powerful, and hard to kill... a difficult combination to beat.

Still, having not played VI, I won't vote since it'd be an uninformed and biased opinion.
I hate both of these characters. Moreso than the actual annoying characters in their respective games (now that I think about it... Locke is the annoying character in his game...) so mostly my vote was about who I could tolerate being alive more. And for that... I REALLY just want Zidane to lose... BLEK!
(08-22-2015, 06:52 AM)dairius_chi Wrote: Never played much of VI so I can't speak for Locke, but generally the later FF have a higher 'power level', barring a few special cases of deity-level stuff in the pre-3D days. All I know is that my endgame file for IX had some crazy powerful characters, Vivi was easily my best but Zidane was insanely quick, powerful, and hard to kill... a difficult combination to beat.

Still, having not played VI, I won't vote since it'd be an uninformed and biased opinion.

I think you could get Locke to have eight attacks that did max damage in one round, if I'm not mistaken. It was pretty messed up just how freaking crazy you could go with characters in that game.
"Thief" Death Battle? I am pretty sure you meant to say "Treasure Hunter!"

In all seriousness, I don't see how Zidane stands a chance given the number of attacks and spells available to Locke.
Nope. I call a Spade a Spade! That dude STOLE way more than he HUNTED... Those poor naked people running around in South Figaro Sad THOSE CLOTHES DIDNT EVEN FIT YOU LOCKE!!!