Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Need of Players for a New Campaign
My group is looking for players (as if I didn't just type that in the subject line). As of right now, I'm the only person who is definitely playing. My DM will take anyone. I'll be a caster. We could use someone to stand in the front.
(06-04-2015, 11:31 PM)MEGALUS Wrote: My group is looking for players (as if I didn't just type that in the subject line). As of right now, I'm the only person who is definitely playing. My DM will take anyone. I'll be a caster. We could use someone to stand in the front.

Depends time. Im always lookin to game a little extra.
Same as Nelo, really depends on the day and time we do it.
We don't have a time yet. We would need to negotiate one. My Skype name is megalus.doomslayer_2. You may or may not need to add "facebook:" to the beginning of it. Facebook integration has been confusing for me with Skype. That's why I have the '_2' in there. The login process alone is confusing. If you give me your Skype name, we can start a group.
Sent a pm
I'm not on skype often, so here is more relaible to find me, but Im available any days except wednesdays and sundays, after 5pm on the weekdays.
(06-05-2015, 05:37 PM)Luphey Wrote: I'm not on skype often, so here is more relaible to find me, but Im available any days except wednesdays and sundays, after 5pm on the weekdays.

How are we going to hold the campaign without Skype?
I think he just means he doesn't get on it often so its easier to get him here.
correct.
We still need Skype contact information.
Are you still looking for players?
My skype is damietre.deal, should show up as Endwave
[Image: 4.jpg]
my skype is Luphrem
added you two
If your still lf1m my skype account is skahaiboolar. Name is Schuyler Young
Depending on the time frame. My buddy and I might play, might have another. So if you want 2-3 players send me a message and we can chat about it.
If you need another player, add Kannonpq, however I'm unavailable weekdays from 1 pm to 6pm CNT

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
Well more than enough people volunteering; and this was a month ago but Zwordz_rpg is my rpg skype. Though I only log on it once in a while to check since most of the time I use business skype.

Currently I am pretty much open most times, but I'm hoping for a consitant full time job/may be moving for a full time job.

but hey if you end up needing an extra. I have a fondness for chemists with a gun, but that was with a gm who let me change the item thing from round per level to mins per level to make that feature more usuable.. Only ever played chemist or bluemage so far.