Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Playtesting
Hi there, i had a neat idea and thought it'd be cool, if anyone who has made a Community Created class in the forum and would like to test it out, could come here to ask for help. Perhaps just get a group together to run mock combats and the like with classes to test them out and see what we can do to fix them and make them better. Also a neat way to encourage anymore ideas for classes. While it sounds like it might not be needed i thought id be nice and make the intuitive for it. I wouldn't mind helping out with play-testing someones class with others on sundays or mondays if im available.

Nothing commitment wise. No true GM, just a get together to work on a class you think would be beneficial to the community. Not a contest. Just helping out and having fun.
We need an onion knight
On an unrelated note to my previous comment I have started work on an astrologian class but it needs much work ATM.
I made an onion knight, not sure if the post on here has been updated, but soon as i finish up in the campaign im playing him in im gonna do a final update.
[Image: 21.jpg]
arrrg, turning a prestige based off of multiple weak mechanics into a class is hard xD
You're welcome to have a go at any of the initiator archetypes that I have on my Community Creations thread for them.