Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming/Streamers
Note: This self promotion is not shameless plugging, but an attempt to spread the format in a wonderful way that engages the audiance.

My stream is at twitch.tv/thefrozenmoogle, you are welcome to join in at any time. I know on tuesdays it'll be ffd20 day.

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
I stream FFd20 on wednesdays ha ha. Interesting to see that there are othrs here that do it too.
(03-29-2015, 11:47 AM)Luphey Wrote: I stream FFd20 on wednesdays ha ha. Interesting to see that there are othrs here that do it too.

You stream my boring mini-boss fights where people do nothing? Tongue
(03-30-2015, 12:39 AM)Viladin Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 11:47 AM)Luphey Wrote: I stream FFd20 on wednesdays ha ha. Interesting to see that there are othrs here that do it too.

You stream my boring mini-boss fights where people do nothing? Tongue

Ha ha ha, last 2 sessions were just unlucky, we all have unwavering faith in you Vil. But yes I totes stream those boring miniboss fights Tongue
Watch on tuesdays for Moogle on Dwarf action!!!
(03-30-2015, 05:25 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: Watch on tuesdays for Moogle on Dwarf action!!!

Hot Moogle on Dwarf action!

Wait...so your campaign is rated 18+?

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
Why does Vil have to spring the trap while his harem has lesbian fun time?
As far as I can tell, Vil sprung the trap with his newest harem member while the dwarf got tipsy. Although, now that I think about it, it probably takes more then a bottle of whiskey to get that dwarf drunk.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
You guys should open a bar and call it Lez Be Friends.
Screw it, Moogle, that's gonna be your airship's name. We are setting up a traveling bar in there. It will be glorious.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
Um My games might actually be 21+ lol
(03-30-2015, 06:51 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Screw it, Moogle, that's gonna be your airship's name. We are setting up a traveling bar in there. It will be glorious.

I'm down. Provided your dwarf is my "first mate" x3