Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?)
I saw the Limsa and Lominsa handouts, but not the Mist one. Unless the Farplane explained stuff.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
That image is neat, and I have to agree, I couldn't find anything on the mists, at all.

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
Okay sorry bout that. I'm bad.
I didn't set it to show lol. It should be visible now.
Bad, Nelo, no donuts.
Well shoot. Why do I get the feeling this Mist will bite Moogle and I in the ass at some point? Big Grin
(03-13-2015, 05:31 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Well shoot. Why do I get the feeling this Mist will bite Moogle and I in the ass at some point? Big Grin

Oh it so will.
(03-13-2015, 05:31 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Well shoot. Why do I get the feeling this Mist will bite Moogle and I in the ass at some point? Big Grin

Its possible lol.
By the way, what crafting feats can I take, and do they include all the pathfinder crafting feats?

And Vil, I assume I need to be able to cast all 3 of the spells in a materia before I can create it? The feat itself refers to the materia page, but neither page explains the crafting part of it.
(03-13-2015, 08:33 PM)darrel378 Wrote: By the way, what crafting feats can I take, and do they include all the pathfinder crafting feats?

And Vil, I assume I need to be able to cast all 3 of the spells in a materia before I can create it? The feat itself refers to the materia page, but neither page explains the crafting part of it.

Someone else can also provide spells to craft materia with. But yes,
(03-13-2015, 08:33 PM)darrel378 Wrote: By the way, what crafting feats can I take, and do they include all the pathfinder crafting feats?

I see nothing on pathfinder page that would be a problem.

From what im reading you can craft materia as long as you are its specified caster level. Also in that matter i will not allow the crafting of summon materia. For it hasn't even been made yet (and probably never will for this campaign). It just wont be a thing more than likely.

Craft Materia [Item Creation]
You can create materia, which are special little crystal orbs that contain magicite that provide a magical effect when affixed to a weapon, shield, or suit of armor.
Prerequisite: Caster level 5th.
Benefit: You can create a materia of one of the five types: Spell, Support, Independent, Ability, or Summon (See the Materia section for more details on what you can make for materia). Creating a materia takes 1 day for every 1,000 gil in the materia’s price. When you create a Spell, Support, or Summon materia, you set the caster level, which must be sufficient to cast the spell in question and no higher than your own level. To craft materia, you must use up raw materials costing one-half of its base price. All crafted materia begin at level 0 with 0 MXP.
Thank you both. Hmm, I'll have to reconsider some things then. Ah well, I have time until it really matters.
One last handout (I hope) Got bored and decided to make a Deity list since i do have extra in the campaign.
Onwardddddddddddddddddddddddd!