Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite FF song
Lightbulb 
Whats your guys favorite FF song? Do you like to play music from FF in your campaigns? Tongue
I have a full FF music, Lunar music, and SAO music playlist on my campaign in roll20.
(01-05-2015, 10:59 PM)Viladin Wrote: I have a full FF music, Lunar music, and SAO music playlist on my campaign in roll20.

SAO music is so goods. I've noticed on there can't always get the song you want less you dig through the crappy remixes.
For those interested, Distant Worlds 3 is here woo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydy2CyLb...7&index=13
Easy! "Prelude". I could (and still catch myself doing it to this day) sit at the main menus (or during downloading FFXI...again) and just listen to "Prelude". It may also be part of the psychological reason why I just couldn't like VII and VIII.

Other songs are "Answers"-FFXIV, "real Emotion"-FFX-2, "Zanarkand"-FFX, and, of course, "Chocobo Theme"!
(02-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Archmagel Wrote: Easy! "Prelude". I could (and still catch myself doing it to this day) sit at the main menus (or during downloading FFXI...again) and just listen to "Prelude". It may also be part of the psychological reason why I just couldn't like VII and VIII.

Other songs are "Answers"-FFXIV, "real Emotion"-FFX-2, "Zanarkand"-FFX, and, of course, "Chocobo Theme"!

Fun fact: Prelude was written in 5 minutes due to a deadline needing to be met and they wanted one more song from Nobuo and then pop came prelude.

VII had prelude in it, idk bout 8. 9 had "crystal world" which was prelude but it wasn't till end game.

Answers is best vocal song ever. In my opinion anyways.

My fav chocobo song is Crazy chocobo. Only good thing i like out of 13-2.