Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! I am now looking for a new group to RP!~
Bug 
Hello! is there any group that has a spot available in their group for me to take? :O
I do believe with the holidays over, a few people are looking to either resume or reboot their campaigns, so you should be able to find a spot. I'd offer one myself, but seeing how all of mine are done in person, doubt I am much help. Have a good day and hope you find one.
(01-05-2015, 08:51 AM)silverwerret Wrote: I do believe with the holidays over, a few people are looking to either resume or reboot their campaigns, so you should be able to find a spot. I'd offer one myself, but seeing how all of mine are done in person, doubt I am much help. Have a good day and hope you find one.

Awww!~ Thank you though for the offer! And I really really hope that there is one somewere on this forum that has a spot! I miss RP:ing so much!~ ; 3;
Risotte, I'm starting one soon~
(01-11-2015, 08:40 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Risotte, I'm starting one soon~

Oh, Really?!?!?! omg, Is there a spot for me?! :O if not, can you save me a spot there?! Big Grin
Yup. ^^
(01-13-2015, 09:31 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Yup. ^^

Thank you!~~ Just PM me on skype whenever the time comes! :3 I'll try and finish my character sheet.
Tell her she can't play a Dancer. Wink Kidding!
(01-14-2015, 04:09 PM)Viladin Wrote: Tell her she can't play a Dancer. Wink Kidding!

D: *sobs*