Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the System and have questions
First off this is awesome, as a long time fan of FFT and the story of it i'm super excited over this ruleset. especially that it is compatible with pathfinder.

as for my questions: I'm noticing that the PDF is not updated with information on the website. any date on an offical pdf update?

Holy Knight/Dark Knight: Sword Techniques; Does one have to weild a sword to use these like in the game? Also it says you can use any of them up to 3+Cha times per day. Does each of them have a 3+cha times per day use of can you use any combination up to 3+cha times per day?

White Magery: It says you can select these at 1st,5th, 13th, and 19th with a limit of 2 per. Does that mean you have 2 per times you gain this ability or you can select each more than once with a limit of 2?

Thanks!

Paladin
The big pdf is rarely updated because of what a hassle it is compared to the individual pages and pdfs being hosted. When in doubt, check the pdf section for the assured most updated information(on the individual race, class, equipment, etc pages).

Holy/Dark Knights can perform Holy/Dark Sword Techs even while unarmed.

It is 3 + Cha mod total uses for all known Techs, not each. This also holds true for Soldier Techs from the Soldier Archetype.

You get a single White Magery at levels 1, 5, 9, 13, and 17- each can be selected up to two times for double the effect. So by 5th level you could take Increased Healing twice for +2d6 on any Cure/Heal spells, but the Fast Healing from Regen and similar spells would be unaffected.
What Dai said. Smile And welcome.
Welcome as well. Just remember what is on the site, supersedes the pdfs, just in case Vil doesn't update them.