Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ArcheAge
With the new release of the free to play online game, ArcheAge, I was curious to whether it not other people on the forums have started playing. I for one think it is an amazing game, and has given me creativity to explore for my future, hopefully not distant future, game.

With the queue times I'm bouncing around servers a bit, but after a week or so when they die down I'll be settling on one. Let me know what's up and if you like it or not. Smile
I got on earlier today and from what I can see the queue times are pretty much gone with some updates they've done, heard people are booted if they are idle for 5 minutes or so. Keeps things moving quickly.

I really only had time to kill a couple Phantom Foxes and get sort of used to the combat, the idea of using shift + number for some skills threw me off but was actually quite easy to get used to. MY game froze when I tried getting a starter quest going and I just decided I'd get back to it later

I'm on Tahyang server, but mostly just because people I played DDO with are on there too, granted they're level 35 and 41 iirc so I've got some ways to go :p
Hit us up on the Tahyang server, Gizmo. Smile

I'm usually on as Vilfang. We're on the east faction with firrans and haranis.
Looking it up now, my only problem with playing is I am only online in the mornings, between 8-11 CST. If anyone else is on at that time and willing to party up would be great, otherwise I will probably play and burn out relatively quickly.
On days I have off from work, I'm usually on in the mornings as well.
Just got downloaded and made my character, Firran named Silverwerret, on the Tahyang Server. Gotta get to work, so will probably start playing tomorrow. See you guys in there.
Tahyang Server, East. FrozenMoogle future night cloak. *Nods Nods*
Also, I'm considering if you'd all be interested in forming a bit of a pirate crew? Sure it'd mean we lose acess to the eastern faction. But It'd be incredible for a whole bunch of us to raid merchants on the high seas.