Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errors and Mistakes
Please post grammatical errors, wrong spelling or typo mistakes here. Thanks!
Weird, thought i removed that.
While looking through the detailed list of spells on the site, I noticed that a few of the new Time Mage spells simply stated that the casting time of the spell was "1 Action". I'm not sure if I'm just not familiar enough with DnD as a whole and I'm missing something, of if that was a typo. The spells in question would be:
24 Hours
Contingent Action
Corrode
Deja Vu
Past's Facade
Slow Skin
Switch Fate
Withering
(07-16-2014, 10:44 PM)Freeray Wrote: While looking through the detailed list of spells on the site, I noticed that a few of the new Time Mage spells simply stated that the casting time of the spell was "1 Action". I'm not sure if I'm just not familiar enough with DnD as a whole and I'm missing something, of if that was a typo. The spells in question would be:
24 Hours
Contingent Action
Corrode
Deja Vu
Past's Facade
Slow Skin
Switch Fate
Withering

Its a typo, thanks, I'll fix that. Smile
Another thing I noticed was that some of the spells in the detailed spell list were missing from the general Black Mage spell list.
Cone of Cold
Dancing Lights
Dark Orb
Slick. All Variations

Also, with the spell Drown, it says its a Fort save, but the more in depth description says reflex while Drown II says it deals 1d6 per caster level up to 15d8..
Just trying to help >.<;
(07-17-2014, 11:16 AM)Freeray Wrote: Another thing I noticed was that some of the spells in the detailed spell list were missing from the general Black Mage spell list.
Cone of Cold
Dancing Lights
Dark Orb
Slick. All Variations

Also, with the spell Drown, it says its a Fort save, but the more in depth description says reflex while Drown II says it deals 1d6 per caster level up to 15d8..
Just trying to help >.<;

Fixed! Thanks.
In Red Mage, there is a point that says Magus instead of the Red Mage conversion. Specifically under many of the Ruby Arcanas.
(07-20-2014, 12:10 PM)Gizmo Wrote: In Red Mage, there is a point that says Magus instead of the Red Mage conversion. Specifically under many of the Ruby Arcanas.

Thanks! Fixed.
Unless it is just me, the Beastiary page for the Primal Leviathan is blank.
(07-20-2014, 10:10 PM)Gizmo Wrote: Unless it is just me, the Beastiary page for the Primal Leviathan is blank.

Neither Leviathan nor Garuda are finished yet.
Ah, okay then! Smile
Possible error on the site, but I can't seem to find Cetra on the site anymore, be it part of the Hume race as an alternate heritage, or as their own race. They're still listed in the PDF, but not on the site.

Also, typo in the 'Evoker' archetype for summoner: "The evoker is an archetype of the evoker class." Evokerception?
(08-08-2014, 11:40 PM)LeoArchon Wrote: Possible error on the site, but I can't seem to find Cetra on the site anymore, be it part of the Hume race as an alternate heritage, or as their own race. They're still listed in the PDF, but not on the site.

Also, typo in the 'Evoker' archetype for summoner: "The evoker is an archetype of the evoker class." Evokerception?

Ah, yeah, I had removed Cetra for now. And whoops on the archetype. lol. Thanks for the catch!
Just a minor nitpick. The Engineer has both a Trick and a Limit Break called Overdrive. It gets a tad confusing at times. Also, the wording is a bit vague on the Overdrive trick. How often/many times a day is it useable?
(08-20-2014, 07:37 PM)Lemp Wrote: Just a minor nitpick. The Engineer has both a Trick and a Limit Break called Overdrive. It gets a tad confusing at times. Also, the wording is a bit vague on the Overdrive trick. How often/many times a day is it useable?

I'll change the name, and it should be a number of rounds per day equal to its hit dice.
The Redeemer is a Qu archetype in the Qu race section, but in its description it says it is a Galka archetype.

Also might not be a error, but a bit of a nitpick. Why don't flans have any DR or physical resistance of some kind?

ADD: On the subject of Qus, no Qu Chef Blue Mage?

ADD: Found another one. in the description of greatbows it starts talking about composite bows halfway through.
(08-23-2014, 03:24 PM)timtheenchanter Wrote: The Redeemer is a Qu archetype in the Qu race section, but in its description it says it is a Galka archetype.

Also might not be a error, but a bit of a nitpick. Why don't flans have any DR or physical resistance of some kind?

ADD: On the subject of Qus, no Qu Chef Blue Mage?

ADD: Found another one. in the description of greatbows it starts talking about composite bows halfway through.

Fixed.

I believe they get something as an ooze, if not, I may look into it.

I can't think of anything for Qus right now.

Fixed.

Thanks!
Might is listed in red mage spell list as a 2nd level spell, but in the spell description its a 4th level spell.
(08-24-2014, 03:21 AM)timtheenchanter Wrote: Might is listed in red mage spell list as a 2nd level spell, but in the spell description its a 4th level spell.

Fixed. Thanks!
Me again, helpin out as best as I can.

the blue mage spell "Corrosive web" is reeealy inconsistent.

On the corrosive spider, it doesn't give a save, nor does it state how long the webs last.

On the blue mage spell list it states, "Ranged touch that inflicts Entangled and Poison status effect."

And on the in-depth description of the spell, it states that it is a reflex save to negate, and doesn't poison but instead inflicts 1d6 non element damage every round you remain in the web, which lasts for 2d4 rounds.

I'm assuming the in-depth description is the most accurate one, but the other two are giving false information and/or leaving important info out.

ADD: Also, my group would like me to give an honerable mention to the CR 2 cactuar , as they believe it is far too powerful to be that low of a CR. While I believe the creature IS powerful, I'm not too keen on CR, so I'll just point out that it one shot our level 3 red mage when he whiffed his save and it rolled near max.