Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting or Beginning?
Hello forum!

So, new guy here. Been following the project for a little over a year and a half now, but haven't been active on the boards before today. Figured I'd finally give in and come this way with some down time at work.

So I'm just curious if there are any active games around at the moment?

I've ran a little with some friends, and have recently started working on a game setting of my own that's not quite ready to start playing/exploring just yet. My main concern, though, is not having a clear enough grasp on the mechanics, and would like a chance to play with them before trying to manage them.

If anyone happens to have a campaign that is about to begin, or maybe trying to fill seats, I would appreciate the chance to either sit in and see mechanics in use or even to grab a proverbial seat at the digital table.
(05-19-2014, 02:31 PM)GRSingley Wrote: Hello forum!

So, new guy here. Been following the project for a little over a year and a half now, but haven't been active on the boards before today. Figured I'd finally give in and come this way with some down time at work.

So I'm just curious if there are any active games around at the moment?

I've ran a little with some friends, and have recently started working on a game setting of my own that's not quite ready to start playing/exploring just yet. My main concern, though, is not having a clear enough grasp on the mechanics, and would like a chance to play with them before trying to manage them.

If anyone happens to have a campaign that is about to begin, or maybe trying to fill seats, I would appreciate the chance to either sit in and see mechanics in use or even to grab a proverbial seat at the digital table.

My group is currently full (too full, in fact). But, if you played Pathfinder, the basis for FFd20 is Pathfinder, with a little added mechanic of Limit Breaks.
I am currently getting back into the DM swing of things, after being without any RP for a few years. Work schedule will kill that for ya. Doing a standard PF campaign, but trying to build a FF one on the side, since the group as a whole likes the series and everyone applauds Viladin's work, figured I would give it a shot. Unfortunately we don't do digital, so unless ya live in the Rochester, MN area...can't help ya. Good luck though.