Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunblade Expertise
This feat states

"You may fire your gunblade as an additional attack action against the same target if you have successfully hit with the blade during the round with a -5 penalty without provoking attacks of opportunity.
Normal: Without this feat, you can't fire the gunblade at the same time as you swing your sword."

Does this mean each hit you land with a gunblade grants an additional attack with the gun, effectively doubling your attacks in the round (assuming they all hit)?
(05-06-2014, 11:16 PM)theholymoo Wrote: This feat states

"You may fire your gunblade as an additional attack action against the same target if you have successfully hit with the blade during the round with a -5 penalty without provoking attacks of opportunity.
Normal: Without this feat, you can't fire the gunblade at the same time as you swing your sword."

Does this mean each hit you land with a gunblade grants an additional attack with the gun, effectively doubling your attacks in the round (assuming they all hit)?

Yes.
Made to act pretty much exactly like FFVIII, when you hit with Squall, if you got the trigger...you would hit twice. It would apply to his Limit Break as well, so it is plausible for it to work with multiple attacks.
doesn't it seem a little over powered, i mean, if it was just a bonus to damage equal to the gun dice, that would be okay, but a extra shot with full bonuses applied like deadly aim and say the gunners dex to damage, seems a bit strong to me.
(05-11-2014, 04:59 AM)theholymoo Wrote: doesn't it seem a little over powered, i mean, if it was just a bonus to damage equal to the gun dice, that would be okay, but a extra shot with full bonuses applied like deadly aim and say the gunners dex to damage, seems a bit strong to me.

Its the requirements to get to it.