Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ki pool missing
I was browsing through the classes, and I noticed that the ki pool was listed on the table for the monk, but no where does it says the number of ki gained by level or an ability modifier.

Giz

(10-23-2012, 07:59 AM)Gizmo Wrote: I was browsing through the classes, and I noticed that the ki pool was listed on the table for the monk, but no where does it says the number of ki gained by level or an ability modifier.

Giz

Just read the ki pool system update. Noted the change by the ki pool is still on the listed table, also the Elemental Fist prestige class still uses the ki system. Might make it hard to use abilities if you do not grenade ki Tongue

Giz
(10-23-2012, 07:59 AM)Gizmo Wrote: I was browsing through the classes, and I noticed that the ki pool was listed on the table for the monk, but no where does it says the number of ki gained by level or an ability modifier.

Giz

Giz

Just read the ki pool system update. Noted the change by the ki pool is still on the listed table, also the Elemental Fist prestige class still uses the ki system. Might make it hard to use abilities if you do not grenade ki Tongue

Giz

EFD prestige class already changed, just haven't posted with an update, finishing the overhaul on Samurai and slight changed to Mystic Knight then I'll post it.
(10-23-2012, 09:14 AM)Viladin Wrote:

Giz

Giz

Giz

EFD prestige class already changed, just haven't posted with an update, finishing the overhaul on Samurai and slight changed to Mystic Knight then I'll post it.

Awesome! Keep up the great work man! You are doing amazing stuff, don't get discouraged! I only bring up issues to make sure the game is running smoothly and as intended. You are amazing sir! Big Grin

Giz
Trying! Smile Should be working on more spells for Black/White Mage soon.
(10-23-2012, 10:13 AM)Viladin Wrote: Trying! Smile Should be working on more spells for Black/White Mage soon.

Love it, I also noted that the saves on the Avatar of Black Magic seem low. The highest being a DC of 20, and it is a CR 13 monster. The Frost Worm's explosion ability in 3.5 has a reflex of 22. You get the ability to summon the Avatar of Black Magic, at the earliest lvl of 15. It seems like the DC's may be a little low, or maybe that is just my opinion.

(Also I know this has nothing to do with Ki Pool, hah)