Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beastmaster & Tamer
Considering that the Tamer archetype loses Feral Combat Style, isn't it somewhat wasteful for the archetype to retain Natural Savagery, Savage Charge, and Greater Savage Charge?
I will admit to being kinda new to pathfinder (and DnD as a whole), but that's just something that seems off...

As well, since Tamers lose the ability to rage, Tireless Rage also seems to serve no point.

Hopefully my points of concern aren't as pointless as I feel they might >.<;
Your points of concern aren't pointless. You are right, I'll fix it up.
I don't know how I missed it up until now or if you had already realized it, but the entire Raging Powers of the beastmaster are also pointless on the Tamer archetype <.<;;;
Yeahhhh, gonna have to disable Tamer for now until I work out the kinks. I missed alot, apparently.
At level 15 it is possible (not very likely) to "capture" a Tarrasque, but it is never possible to "call" that same Tarrasque into battle Sad
Is there any way to remedy that? Or mitigate it a little? Feat selection seems like a likely place but I don't recall seeing anything there. (again- this is a VERY unlikely scenario but there are less intense circumstances where this would be preferable)- oh wait... capstone fixes that doesn't it? That seems reasonable. Tarrasque taming should DEFINITELY be limited.

Also- How does one "release" captured beasts??? What type of action/process is that?