Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy 14
Been a while since I last posted here, wanted to ask, who all is currently playing the full game now that it's out here (and the question is a tad late I realize)
(10-12-2013, 05:47 PM)Solidchaos Wrote: Been a while since I last posted here, wanted to ask, who all is currently playing the full game now that it's out here (and the question is a tad late I realize)

Late answer, but I do! Lol Had trouble at first getting it cause they was so filled up.
New member here, and a little bit of thread necro, but I've gotten back to playing, especially after switching to the PS4 for play. Looking forward to seeing the introduction of the Primals for the table top.
(05-19-2014, 10:05 AM)GRSingley Wrote: New member here, and a little bit of thread necro, but I've gotten back to playing, especially after switching to the PS4 for play. Looking forward to seeing the introduction of the Primals for the table top.

Currently, there is one (Titan, Lord of Crags). I'll be making the rest when my players in my current campaign get to where they need to go to fight them.