Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranged Weapon Fighter Talents? Anybody Remember Them?
So, I'm working on a gunblade fighter and Gunner just ain't doing it for me, so I'm going with Fighter. However, the class has little ranged support since Viladin removed the ranged weapon Fighter Talents many moons ago. Was wondering if anyone(this one is for those that have been around here for an insanely long time) still had that particular PDF, as Viladin doesn't. Or if anyone happens to remember all the Fighter Talents that pertained to ranged attacks.

Any help on this would be appreciated but I have noticed many of our veteran forum members haven't been around so I'm not expecting much.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
Found them.

Fighter Talents

Close Combat Shot (Ex): A fighter gains the ability to make a ranged attack with a ranged weapon you have weapon focus with while in a threatened area without provoking an attack of opportunity. Prerequisites: Fighter Level 4th, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Focus [Ranged Weapon]

Ranged Precision: Add +1 to damage with all ranged weapons. This talent may be selected multiple times its effects stack.

Advanced Fighter Talents

Master Rapid Shot (Ex): When wielding a ranged weapon that you have weapon focus with, you may make two extra attacks with the rapid shot feat, instead of only one. Prerequisites: Fighter Level 16th, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus [Ranged]

Uncanny Precision (Ex): Once per encounter, before making your attack roll, you may choose to add ½ your level to damage with a ranged weapon. If you miss, this attempt is wasted. This talent may be selected multiple times, each time granting one additional attempt per encounter. Prerequisites: Fighter Level 12th, Precision
Thank you Vil. Smile
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger