Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp? Leveling? Drop Rate?
Srry im new to all this and learning as much as possible but I think I noticed that the craetures dont show what amount of exp you get after killing them. Is that left up to the game master or am I being a obvious blind idiot and not seeing it lol. How does leveling work in here I also cant find info on it or do I need to refer to some topic, page, ect to find out on here or pathfinder rulebook? Is there a item drop rate in the system if not just wondering? Any help and or obvious answers will be greatly appreaciated and thnx in advance for helping a new comer.
(06-25-2013, 01:16 PM)Ruckaman Wrote: Srry im new to all this and learning as much as possible but I think I noticed that the craetures dont show what amount of exp you get after killing them. Is that left up to the game master or am I being a obvious blind idiot and not seeing it lol. How does leveling work in here I also cant find info on it or do I need to refer to some topic, page, ect to find out on here or pathfinder rulebook? Is there a item drop rate in the system if not just wondering? Any help and or obvious answers will be greatly appreaciated and thnx in advance for helping a new comer.

I use the Pathfinder system for the FFd20's core. You will need to look over Pathfinder to get all that information.
(06-25-2013, 02:42 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 01:16 PM)Ruckaman Wrote: Srry im new to all this and learning as much as possible but I think I noticed that the craetures dont show what amount of exp you get after killing them. Is that left up to the game master or am I being a obvious blind idiot and not seeing it lol. How does leveling work in here I also cant find info on it or do I need to refer to some topic, page, ect to find out on here or pathfinder rulebook? Is there a item drop rate in the system if not just wondering? Any help and or obvious answers will be greatly appreaciated and thnx in advance for helping a new comer.

I use the Pathfinder system for the FFd20's core. You will need to look over Pathfinder to get all that information.

Oh ok thnx