Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ruby magester questions
Can the ruby magister infuse more than one element at a time to the same weapon
with multiple uses of the ELEMENTAL WEAPON ability?
Example
Longsword 1d8 + 1d6 fire + 1d6 ice + 1d6 earth ect.
<(°_°^) (^°_°^) (^°_°)>
(06-21-2013, 05:51 AM)fel_horfrost Wrote: Can the ruby magister infuse more than one element at a time to the same weapon
with multiple uses of the ELEMENTAL WEAPON ability?
Example
Longsword 1d8 + 1d6 fire + 1d6 ice + 1d6 earth ect.

Yes.
Sorry for the necro-post, but i figure this is a relevant place to post this question. I don't really get how the ruby magester's ranged spellstrike woks as far as its upgraded version. there are no multiple ray or line spells that I've found. Maybe I'm blind, but if not I can't make heads or tails of what it does. Can I cast firaga as a ranged touch attack to all in the aoe?
(08-30-2013, 01:08 PM)timtheenchanter Wrote: Sorry for the necro-post, but i figure this is a relevant place to post this question. I don't really get how the ruby magester's ranged spellstrike woks as far as its upgraded version. there are no multiple ray or line spells that I've found. Maybe I'm blind, but if not I can't make heads or tails of what it does. Can I cast firaga as a ranged touch attack to all in the aoe?

There is no multiple ray spells yet. But Lightning bolt and a few other spells are line spells.

And no, can't cast firaga as a ranged touch.