Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoner Avatar
Is their a feat the avatar can take that will improve an Avatar's fly speed / Maneuverability?

previously - as of the book, and this page

http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/wea...money.html

the currency was 3d4x20 for summoners, the new write up changed that to 2d6x10. Is that changed to x10 for all classes or is that only summoners? Many of the class write ups on the site do not list currency, such as the Necromancer, another class I was considering for the game starting tomorrow Smile
(06-20-2013, 02:25 AM)Landerkd Wrote: Is their a feat the avatar can take that will improve an Avatar's fly speed / Maneuverability?

previously - as of the book, and this page

http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/wea...money.html

the currency was 3d4x20 for summoners, the new write up changed that to 2d6x10. Is that changed to x10 for all classes or is that only summoners? Many of the class write ups on the site do not list currency, such as the Necromancer, another class I was considering for the game starting tomorrow Smile

I'm pretty sure there are feats to improve fly speed and maybe maneuverability. Check the Pathfinder SRD site. I just can't remember off-hand.

And yeah, I forgot to update the currency. But yes, all the classes will have x10. For now, Necromancer will have the same as Summoner.
Cool, thx for quick answer's Viladin.
The Life Link Ability, since Avatars stick around until they reach -con score can you start using the life link ability when they would reach -1 hp or not until they reach a point where they are 1 away from -con score?
(07-13-2013, 06:25 PM)Landerkd Wrote: The Life Link Ability, since Avatars stick around until they reach -con score can you start using the life link ability when they would reach -1 hp or not until they reach a point where they are 1 away from -con score?

Yes.
Is there a limit like a number of times per day? As I read it it seems as though basically as long as the summoner has hit points he can feed them to the avatar to keep the avatar in the battle.
(07-17-2013, 11:22 AM)Zeth Wrote: Is there a limit like a number of times per day? As I read it it seems as though basically as long as the summoner has hit points he can feed them to the avatar to keep the avatar in the battle.

No limit.
Vicious Bite, was wondering if its considered a special kind of standard action like Cleave & Vital Strike. So neither of them feats would work while using vicious bite right? Also it is not usable on a charge, flyby attack, and haste would not grant an additional attack if you used Vicious Bite?

Also When using Vicious Bite, do you make three attack rolls, or just one? The wording - Bahamut makes an attack that hits three times with its bite attack is why I ask. Love this attack btw, I have been making three attack rolls, but wanted to ask to make sure.
(10-18-2013, 05:24 PM)Landerkd Wrote: Vicious Bite, was wondering if its considered a special kind of standard action like Cleave & Vital Strike. So neither of them feats would work while using vicious bite right? Also it is not usable on a charge, flyby attack, and haste would not grant an additional attack if you used Vicious Bite?

Also When using Vicious Bite, do you make three attack rolls, or just one? The wording - Bahamut makes an attack that hits three times with its bite attack is why I ask. Love this attack btw, I have been making three attack rolls, but wanted to ask to make sure.

No on everything above.

Just 1 attack. I'll try to reword it.