Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Summoner Avatars
Hey Villadin!

Great work on the new Summoner, it looks like a pretty fun class to try out Smile

That said, I missed the "Str/Dex" Bonus (or other possible attribute bonuses) in the advancement table for the Avatars. I know they start pretty neat already and get 1 bonus attribute points each 4 levels (as a normal character does), but I still think the lack of other bonuses may end up making them weaker than Animal companions and/or Chocobo Mounts.

Is there a specific reason why you didn't keep an attribute bonus advancement in the table?

That aside, the class looks great! Big Grin
(05-20-2013, 02:18 AM)Thimacek Wrote: Hey Villadin!

Great work on the new Summoner, it looks like a pretty fun class to try out Smile

That said, I missed the "Str/Dex" Bonus (or other possible attribute bonuses) in the advancement table for the Avatars. I know they start pretty neat already and get 1 bonus attribute points each 4 levels (as a normal character does), but I still think the lack of other bonuses may end up making them weaker than Animal companions and/or Chocobo Mounts.

Is there a specific reason why you didn't keep an attribute bonus advancement in the table?

That aside, the class looks great! Big Grin

I removed it because they start off with decent stats (some above decent stats). And honestly, they will only miss out in like 7 points of str/dex. It isn't that bad. :p They still get spell-like abilities that Animal Companions and Chocobo Mounts don't.