Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bard
You know, I'm looking over the skald and I'm thinking it's not worth it. The only aspect of the bard that it improves is spellcasting. Not performances (not even rounds/day), not auras. It'd probably be ideal for melee characters who dip bards, except it requires bard level 4. Anyway, I'll think on it.

One thing of note is that the Bard's song list puts Quick Etude as a 1st level song, when the description has it as a second level song. Plus, Knight's Minne has a similar niche, and I'm not sure what the point of having both is.
(04-15-2013, 07:51 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: You know, I'm looking over the skald and I'm thinking it's not worth it. The only aspect of the bard that it improves is spellcasting. Not performances (not even rounds/day), not auras. It'd probably be ideal for melee characters who dip bards, except it requires bard level 4. Anyway, I'll think on it.

One thing of note is that the Bard's song list puts Quick Etude as a 1st level song, when the description has it as a second level song. Plus, Knight's Minne has a similar niche, and I'm not sure what the point of having both is.

Mistake somewhere. I'll fix it.

Edit: Only mistake i see is Quick Etudes.