Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PbP-recruiting
What do you mean links?Tongue
/facepalm

The URLs. Uniform Resource Locators, if you want to get technical?
Oooooh, DDoS is over, repairs started!
I know what you mean, that was a joke, and a no.
Ast, you should use RPOL and have players sign up. That way you have all the information in one place and readily available. You can also set up groups and place down information for the players.

I used RPOL for my roll20 game so my players (and I) can see what party equipment the party has, how much XP, etc.
Some kind of backup is definitely needed. Viladin likes RPOL, I subscribe to EpicWords, there's Obsidian Portal too. Or make your own bbs. Assuming all the groups get off the ground, you'll need those kinds of tools to keep everything organized.
Since there's been talk of a backup forum - did the game (or at least conversation about it) actually get transported somewhere else?
(04-24-2013, 10:50 PM)Thimacek Wrote: Since there's been talk of a backup forum - did the game (or at least conversation about it) actually get transported somewhere else?

I'm pretty sure we're all scattered four sheets to the wind over the internet seas, arr.
(04-25-2013, 01:24 AM)Tsriel Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 10:50 PM)Thimacek Wrote: Since there's been talk of a backup forum - did the game (or at least conversation about it) actually get transported somewhere else?

I'm pretty sure we're all scattered four sheets to the wind over the internet seas, arr.

I agree, but without the pirate stuff.

To be fair, all the sheets are at myth weaver, except one.
The only thing we need to do is find them.
(04-25-2013, 05:54 AM)Asteron Questar Wrote:

Well, each player probably has access to her own sheet, right?

I know I have to mine (also to my alternate, which I haven't had the chance to post yet)
(04-25-2013, 06:58 AM)Thimacek Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 05:54 AM)Asteron Questar Wrote:

Well, each player probably has access to her own sheet, right?

I know I have to mine (also to my alternate, which I haven't had the chance to post yet)

Each player can modify their sheet, and everyone can see them if they are public.
(04-25-2013, 06:58 AM)Thimacek Wrote: I know I have to mine (also to my alternate, which I haven't had the chance to post yet)

My Alt was done before the site went down. I don't think Asteron noticed it though.
(04-26-2013, 11:16 AM)Tsriel Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 06:58 AM)Thimacek Wrote: I know I have to mine (also to my alternate, which I haven't had the chance to post yet)

My Alt was done before the site went down. I don't think Asteron noticed it though.

Sorry, but I have no idea.
Didn't have any sleep last 19 days, no day off, I don't even remember my own name right now.
well, good thing you have a forum to help you with that, huh ASTERON
(04-26-2013, 02:29 PM)Raybras Wrote: well, good thing you have a forum to help you with that, huh ASTERON

Actually, it's Nik(ola)Tongue

I got a day off, so I remembered.
OMG IT'S BACK
OMG, School girl squeal
/breaks it.
(04-29-2013, 06:49 AM)Viladin Wrote: /breaks it.

You would. Tongue
so it would seem Vil and his pet still need to roll init for his part in squad 2. Kel seems to have disappeared.