Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any GM's
Hello, I am looking for a GM that would like to run a solo game. Solo in the sense that i would be the only player, but would control 4 characters very much like the original Final Fantasy. 
In fact if someone really wanted to we could play as close to the original FF as possible, restrict class selection, and begin at the little adventure posted in the FFd20 website that starts with the journey to Garlands castle. 
Or something else entirely if you are so inclined. Im ok with almost any restrictions or stories you want to do so long as i control 4 distinct characters. I enjoy the roleplaying aspect much more than the full on combat dungeon crawl, though combat does of course have its place. 
Im fine with any medium you want to use to run the game. Maptool, Roll20, pbp or a mixture of them. I just really want to play this game. 

Thank you 

((also as a side note if someone is currently running a game i do play well with others. This was just my initial thought)
(09-04-2017, 06:04 PM)Hiei Wrote: Hello, I am looking for a GM that would like to run a solo game. Solo in the sense that i would be the only player, but would control 4 characters very much like the original Final Fantasy. 
In fact if someone really wanted to we could play as close to the original FF as possible, restrict class selection, and begin at the little adventure posted in the FFd20 website that starts with the journey to Garlands castle. 
Or something else entirely if you are so inclined. Im ok with almost any restrictions or stories you want to do so long as i control 4 distinct characters. I enjoy the roleplaying aspect much more than the full on combat dungeon crawl, though combat does of course have its place. 
Im fine with any medium you want to use to run the game. Maptool, Roll20, pbp or a mixture of them. I just really want to play this game. 

Thank you 

((also as a side note if someone is currently running a game i do play well with others. This was just my initial thought)

It might be a little hard to find GMs willing to do one-on-one campaigns, I've asked and seen many people try to start one up but fail to do so unless it is a hot-seat kind of thing. You DM for them, then they do for you.

If you're dead set on a One-on-One campaign, and willing, you could hire me as I am a professional GM and am currently running 2 separate one-on-one campaigns right now. You can read more about me and my services here.
Hey thanks for the response. I was wondering if anyone would take the time to read it. I would love if i had the funds to pay a prof. GM, but seeing as the wife wont let me spend any money on this "Pointless" hobby i dont see that happening.. lolol. I wouldnt mind running for people either but am just starting a campaign based on Ivalice on Tangledweb.
I will remain hopeful though.

And bro i just realized you are the one running the FF IX that i have been watching almost non stop. I am Mr. Tang the Cat on youtube. That soulcage fight was so awesome. Band of Arteus has been so fun to watch. Thank you for what you do for this community man.
I know those feels. You might have a bit of a faster response on the FFD20 Discord or posting a topic on Roll20.

Thanks, always good to hear kind words from viewers Big Grin
Since i have you here, what is the post day of that game? Do you live stream as well, that would be awesome to watch.

Thank you i guess those will be my next stops.
He runs that game on Saturdays, live stream. Smile
Oh hey, thanks Viladin. I am certainly going to keep an eye out sat and try to get on watching the live stream at some point during.