Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technomancer clarification
I am curious what kind of weapon a technomancers buster is classified as in regards to a fighters chosen weapon and perhaps if it could qualify for a gunner's gun training (If it was made into a ranged weapon)
(03-24-2015, 05:43 PM)Violetlantern658 Wrote: I am curious what kind of weapon a technomancers buster is classified as in regards to a fighters chosen weapon and perhaps if it could qualify for a gunner's gun training (If it was made into a ranged weapon)
Gun Training and Fighter Weapon Training? I suppose it's up to the Technomancer, within reason, the issue being that they deal Force or Elemental Damage, which means they don't really classify as standard weapons so much.

Also, they can deal several d6's of damage rather quickly if built right so further adding static increases to that might be overkill, I'd personally rule they don't benefit for one: Lack of classification, and two: Just general balance(in my opinion).

Adding your dex mod or a +X bonus doesn't seem like it'd be a lot but every +1 counts, and they can already get a lot of damage really quick.
Dai pretty much nailed it.