Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Haven Campaign (LF Players)
Dark Haven Campaign

Campaign filled!
What is that? It says I'm not authorized.
(04-03-2013, 09:07 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: What is that? It says I'm not authorized.

I think I fixed it. Try it now.
Yup, looks like it's fixed.
First game was a smashing success. I believe everyone enjoyed themselves despite the near-deaths of a couple of people and the amazing 1s they all rolled. Smile
I didn't join, but I'd be interested in following the game. Is there a thread for it?
(04-11-2013, 09:01 AM)Nihilarian Wrote: I didn't join, but I'd be interested in following the game. Is there a thread for it?

Not exactly. Its not a play-by-post. The roll20 has a virtual desktop that we used.
(04-11-2013, 08:51 AM)Viladin Wrote: First game was a smashing success. I believe everyone enjoyed themselves despite the near-deaths of a couple of people and the amazing 1s they all rolled. Smile
Glad to hear things went well, it's always great when the first game goes well.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
(04-11-2013, 09:52 AM)chaoticangel97 Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 08:51 AM)Viladin Wrote: First game was a smashing success. I believe everyone enjoyed themselves despite the near-deaths of a couple of people and the amazing 1s they all rolled. Smile
Glad to hear things went well, it's always great when the first game goes well.

Definitely alot faster than pbp. lol

I think there's a few missing ingredients in playing pbp. Everyone was having a good time, cracking up, groaning at bad rolls, etc.
Looking for a player for this Campaign, using Roll20. I run it on Wednesdays, between 5pm-9pm cst, usually. We use Mumble for voice chat.

The group is currently level 4, a group of 5, looking specifically for a healer of some sort. White Mage preferably.

Either contact me here, via private message, or email (which is on the forums).
If it started later, I would definitely try and join. But I'm typically only free after 8:00 PM, Eastern which cuts right into the middle of your game's time. Sad
Heck, I'd be interested. That's actually stellar for my timetabling - 8:00 until 12 AM is coolio for me.
As for character, I'd have to see what I rolled up. If I do well on the roll, who knows? Maybe a Holy Knight or Red Mage could be on the cards. Unless it's point buy, in which case I'd have to think about it.
If you have any criticisms or points you wish to raise with me, please let me know. It is only through knowing how I fail that I can eventually succeed.
(05-29-2013, 08:46 PM)Kaiser6012 Wrote: Heck, I'd be interested. That's actually stellar for my timetabling - 8:00 until 12 AM is coolio for me.
As for character, I'd have to see what I rolled up. If I do well on the roll, who knows? Maybe a Holy Knight or Red Mage could be on the cards. Unless it's point buy, in which case I'd have to think about it.
its 20 point buy, we have a Blue mage, Red Mage, Holy Knight, Knight, Thief. we'd like a white mage if possible
Good thing I'm leaning towards White Mage, then. Tongue
I've got the core setup done. Just got to hammer out a backstory, personality etc. You know - the fluff behind the crunch. Should have something presentable by Saturday evening here time, so Saturday morning for you chaps.
Time zones're tough to get your head around, I'll tell you that.
If you have any criticisms or points you wish to raise with me, please let me know. It is only through knowing how I fail that I can eventually succeed.
I was curious if this is a weekly game? And do you mind spectators? I'd really like to see FFD20 in action, if not play it.
It is weekly on wednesdays, starts around 6 EST
I don't mind spectators, Stormson. PM me if you're still interested and I'll send you the link.
started 30 mins ago >.>
Sorry guys, my internet modem died on me early Wednesday and I just got back online. Sad

I'll try and poke my head in to spectate in 2 weeks. (Can't be there next wednesday as that is the date of my TSR Marvel game I play on roll20, it's run biweekly.)

Sorry again that I didn't make it.
UPDATE
looking for 1 thief or engineer to disable traps! Preferably thief. Please answer here if you're interested. Also if you are able to play tomorrow would be a big plus.