Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lax Campain: looking for players
Custom Campaign looking for players with flex-able scheduled dnd sessions.
(Basically available at a whim during night hours CST Us time, if you wanna play just ask)

Game Rules used:
FFd20 + Pathfinder + some of 3.5
(rule arguments may happen do to lack of experience or stretching rules)

Special Notes:
If signing up skype is required. (No microphone needed but preferred.)
My Skype is: ball4981401
Teamviewer 8 required. (Will be happy to help teach how to understand and use program)
Class Restrictions: Summoner / Holy Knight / Dark Knight
Campaign is made using RPG Maker VX, if you wish your own custom sprite to represent you feel free to submit sprite sheet.

Players Be advised:
If we start a session and you are not around, you will be considered "camp" status. (You get no xp, no risk of death, and if party is wiped you will be still with party). Also if you "wish" to have your own personal private adventure or encounter, the campaign is flexible for that within reason. (For purposes of catching players up or whatever.)

Notice for Interested GMs:
We are also looking for a second GM to mix things up, As the world I am making will later be converted into an rpg maker game, you are welcome to help expand areas "not in use" or even use areas currently in use as long as not near the other GM's area. (You'll see what I mean when applying, I'll explain.)
How late and when do we get a notice?
[Image: 4.jpg]
(07-20-2013, 04:39 PM)Endwave Wrote: How late and when do we get a notice?

Ditto
(07-20-2013, 11:34 PM)Raybras Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 04:39 PM)Endwave Wrote: How late and when do we get a notice?

Ditto

Ah sorry, i haddent checked here past couple days.
My skype is ball4981401, all ya gotta do is add me there >.> and i can notify ya.

Its all done on skype unforntatly.
Are you prehaps familiar with Roll20.net
If not I'd suggest you look into this.
[Image: 4.jpg]
Unfortunately that requires a subscription to make a camp, :3 hence the rpg maker format.

Anyhow as a reminder endwave session tonite.

For those still interested, game sessions are still in early development. You still have time to join, if you wish.
Roll20 doesn't require a subscription.
(08-10-2013, 06:49 PM)Viladin Wrote: Roll20 doesn't require a subscription.

When I checked it out before, it did.

"Subscription to use map tools and design campaign map"

It doesn't charge if you draw your own but... I don't have the talent for that lol.

Also your more then welcome to join us you know >.>.
The subscription is only for special stuff like their own maps, miniatures, and storage space. Roll20 is easy to use.

And I doubt I have time for a campaign with FF14 coming out tomorrow. I have my own game on Wednesdays on roll20.
lol >.> but is ff14 free..
Why do we need Team Viewer, that would cause some hella lag