Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mime question
Hi guys, I am planning to make a mime in a game and I had a few interrogations.

It says mimic ability only lasts a round. Does that mean that if I do mimic a beastmaster's rage for instance, it will last for one round and i'll be tired? Or is it that it last one round so that I need to use it immediately and it last for its full duration?

As for mimic limit break, it states that there can only be one limit break active at a time. So I guess that to mimic a limit break, you must wait the turn after it is done to mimic it as well as meeting the hp requirements? And I guess it also last for one round for those duration based ones?

Thanks for your help!
(01-14-2019, 06:29 PM)Krymsun Wrote: Hi guys, I am planning to make a mime in a game and I had a few interrogations.

It says mimic ability only lasts a round. Does that mean that if I do mimic a beastmaster's rage for instance, it will last for one round and i'll be tired? Or is it that it last one round so that I need to use it immediately and it last for its full duration?

As for mimic limit break, it states that there can only be one limit break active at a time. So I guess that to mimic a limit break, you must wait the turn after it is done to mimic it as well as meeting the hp requirements? And I guess it also last for one round for those duration based ones?

Thanks for your help!

Lasts 1 round and you'll be tired.

Yes and yes.