The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy 14 Beta!
If anyone cares, the re-release beta of FF14 is out.

Located here: https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/s/ru...5ce22b0902
I'd totally play this beta, but my computer's a piece of crap and won't play anything all that well.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger

Can't wait.
Yeah, their benchmark software gave my computer a 650ish score, which is absolutely terrible. Basically, I cannot play the game even on their lowest settings. Sad
(05-24-2013, 05:45 PM)ZeronosVega Wrote: Yeah, their benchmark software gave my computer a 650ish score, which is absolutely terrible. Basically, I cannot play the game even on their lowest settings. Sad

Are you sure? It plays more smoothly than it did in 1.0.

And if you have a PS3, you could play FF14 there too.
(05-24-2013, 05:54 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(05-24-2013, 05:45 PM)ZeronosVega Wrote: Yeah, their benchmark software gave my computer a 650ish score, which is absolutely terrible. Basically, I cannot play the game even on their lowest settings. Sad

I'm sure. The benchmark software shows a trailer of sorts running a limited version of the engine and it lagged severely. According to their chart, anything <1000 is insufficient to run the game. Standard performance is 2000+ and the highest settings require 7000+.

And unfortunately, I do not own a PlayStation 3.
(05-24-2013, 09:13 PM)ZeronosVega Wrote:

I'm sure. The benchmark software shows a trailer of sorts running a limited version of the engine and it lagged severely. According to their chart, anything <1000 is insufficient to run the game. Standard performance is 2000+ and the highest settings require 7000+.

Boo Sad
(05-24-2013, 09:48 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(05-24-2013, 09:13 PM)ZeronosVega Wrote:

Boo Sad
It sucks, but I would not have been able to play the full version once released anyway since I cannot justify a per-month fee to play a game. Otherwise, I would have given my hand at FFXI, a game I've been curious about for years!
I did play in the beta of the original release of XIV, but I hated the interface. I have seen gameplay with the new interface, and have already pre ordered. Just ran the benchmark on 1920x1080 on highest settings, got a score of 4738, performance is rated as high. Really need a new video card to hit up into the 7k's probably, still running a gtx 460.
I'll be on the Excalibur server on release as Viladin or Vilencia.
Got beta invite, I'm on Shiva server as Landerk Silverthorn. I looked for Excalibur server incase you had gotten invite, but their is not one atm.

When I signed up on this forums, I signed up as Landerk, then for some reason it added the d on the end...Anyway I can remove the d, so its Landerk and not Landerkd? Smile