Heighten Spell
Maximize Spell
Overchannel
Quicken Spell
Silent Spell
Still Spell
Widen Spell

FFd20 Skills and Feats
you might want to revise the skills. Some of them still use Synergy, and others(like Use Materia) have effects based on rank.
Fixed.
I like most of the changes so far.
Miss the improved power attack feats though.
<(°_°^) (^°_°^) (^°_°)>
(06-02-2013, 05:01 AM)fel_horfrost Wrote: I like most of the changes so far.
Miss the improved power attack feats though.

yeah those feats were pretty powerful, affecting all your attacks instead of just one.
Use Magic Device on the site makes mention of a roll to activate materia, but doesn't list it. I'm fairly certain it's like activating a wand (DC 20) but I figured I'd point it out and ask, it is like activating a wand, or perhaps a scroll?
Are you reading the same site I am? Wink http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/skills.html

Says it under the Use Magic Device. DC 20 out of combat, DC 25 in combat.
Attuning is not activate. Your Use Magic device still mentions activate, which if we go off of Use Magic Device, is DC 20 even in combat just to have a chance to activate (which on a Nat 1 prevents you from activating for 24 hours, which yours also mentions) so by activate, do you mean attune? If so, then cool, saves me a bit of trouble. Also, how about adding this spell for summoners

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells...on-eidolon
(07-22-2013, 11:49 PM)Shirokiba Wrote: Attuning is not activate. Your Use Magic device still mentions activate, which if we go off of Use Magic Device, is DC 20 even in combat just to have a chance to activate (which on a Nat 1 prevents you from activating for 24 hours, which yours also mentions) so by activate, do you mean attune? If so, then cool, saves me a bit of trouble. Also, how about adding this spell for summoners

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells...on-eidolon

Ah, I see what you mean now. I will have to edit that to make it clearer. And yes, that's what I mean.

And sure, that looks like a good spell for summoners.
the summoner in our party thanks you, and so do I, for now I can use materia XD I'll have spells for those times where I can't Dragoon things to death.
Was "Mental Toughness" removed? I looked in the updates section to see if it was, but didn't see it there, and I don't see it on the feats list either.
(07-06-2014, 10:55 PM)Archmagel Wrote: Was "Mental Toughness" removed? I looked in the updates section to see if it was, but didn't see it there, and I don't see it on the feats list either.

Yeah, it was removed awhile ago. It was too good of a feat.