Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ki Warrior
Oh man i have been going through things step by step to try and get as much of the game in as i can. I have a great memory so once i read most of it once or at most twice i usually dont have to reference it again. 
Anyway i just made it to the Ki Warrior monk archetype and dude Thank you. From everyone that is an anime fan and has ever tried to emulate their favorite characters. Thank you!! If i ever play a game of this that someone else GM's you have made the choice for my Main easy sir.
"I play the leading man.
Who else?"                                                           
(09-18-2017, 01:37 PM)Hiei Wrote: Oh man i have been going through things step by step to try and get as much of the game in as i can. I have a great memory so once i read most of it once or at most twice i usually dont have to reference it again. 
Anyway i just made it to the Ki Warrior monk archetype and dude Thank you. From everyone that is an anime fan and has ever tried to emulate their favorite characters. Thank you!! If i ever play a game of this that someone else GM's you have made the choice for my Main easy sir.

Haha, easily one of my favorite "fun" archetypes.