Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Saint's Infinite MP Glitch
Rally: At a cost of 5 stamina points, as a move action, the sword saint may activate this talent to rally fellow combatants, briefly regenerating other allies' mana or stamina points and lending them the benefits of Might, Control, Turn the Blade, or Elemental Aegis if the sword saint currently has one of those sustained modes active within a 30-ft.-radius. Allies within the area of effect regenerate 1 MP or regenerate stamina points equal to half their Constitution modifier (rounded down) per round as well as gaining any benefits from the sword saint's sustained modes mentioned above. The duration for Rally lasts for a number of rounds equal to the sword saint’s Charisma modifier.

Deep Reserves: The sword saint's extensive combat experience grants great fortitude in battle. The sword saint regenerates stamina points equal to his Constitution modifier per round. Prerequisite: Bolster, Rally, Battle Synergy.

Is their some restriction I'm not seeing, or can a Sword saint fully recover all of his friends' MP after every fight? Some of the flavor text suggests you only use these abilities in battle, but I'm not sure if that is the case.
Some nerfs are incoming.
While it looks RAW, it almost certainly isn't RAI, and so as a GM I would just tell them that it doesn't function outside of combat.
We already did Nerf rally once lol but yeah in turn two sword saints can rally each other for more stamina and do the same if their con is high enough. To save trouble i think rally should be a one time encounter basis. or times per day equal to your charisma