Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFGM: New Group for Fridays
Hello all, as the title says, some mates and myself have become very excited to play a game of this system, especially with the very unique options the classes offer.  We have had a lot of experience playing regular pathfinder and 3.5, and we play other systems as well, with all sorts of different mechanics and designs.  Confirmed for this are at least two, with maybe another two or three possible players, though this is negotiable with the GM's preference(s).

As for classes, a couple of us have some concepts for characters, but mostly that is our base class that we like and archetypes that we have a fondness for.  For me, it is a dark knight- abyssal knight class build (lawful via the Disciple of Odin), and at least one friend likes the illusionist class and all archetypes.  Any others are completely in the air, and even we are always open to discussion of classes.

For preferences, we would prefer to have all prestige classes open to taking (assuming backstory and setting allow for it), as they can be used more as sort of pinnacles of ideals or as similar in society and stories.  Of course, the setting and all of that is up to the GM, but we would likely appreciate being able to discuss ideas and such.  We do tend to write rather. . .involved backstories, so hopefully that is not a problem.

Again, Fridays would be best, and we prefer using Discord over skype, though most of us have both.  Thank for your interest, and we all hope to hear from someone eventually.
Yo, if you guys are ok with Time Travel I be willing to DM for all of you. My only concern is that I CAN NOT do roll20. I'll try the best of my ability though to have the setting be extremely detailed and exact in combat on measurements. Just give me the Yes or no on my perposal. If yes I'll post more details on character creation. Also btw I'm ok on the involved Backstories.
(05-02-2017, 12:39 PM)18colemant Wrote: Yo, if you guys are ok with Time Travel I be willing to DM for all of you. My only concern is that I CAN NOT do roll20. I'll try the best of my ability though to have the setting be extremely detailed and exact in combat on measurements. Just give me the Yes or no on my perposal. If yes I'll post more details on character creation. Also btw I'm ok on the involved Backstories.
Thank you for the interest.  I sent you a private message to confirm a few things, but one thing seems to be that the others may prefer roll20 or a similar system.  Hopefully we can get it all squared away, but in the meantime, we will keep this open for others still.
yo dude I didn't get a message.
Are there sites similar to roll 20, or places to roll for groups?
I know there is a dicelog webpage for rolls only sorta thing.
Well, rolz.org has dice rooms, and there's a Google hangout thing you can do to play stuff together.
Still open for a GM, as the others would prefer roll20 or a similar supplement, it turns out.