Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradigm Shifter, Ravager role?
I've been looking over some classes and I've yet to look at them all but something about Paradigm Shifter just felt a little off to me also by the way I couldn't find the thread for this class so I'm just going to post this one up. The ravager, I feel like it should be something spell caster related like the faith spell instead and commando should be like the bravery spell or stay as attack bonus. It just seems odd to be that ravager would be helping out melee damage when its primarily for spell casting and yes, I know there were some elemental melee attack moves.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
Personally id rather see it as a base class that switches between stances such as Commando and Ravager, gaining a new stance every 4 levels after 1st.m Each stance granting different bonuses and the off levels getting talents/abilties to work with specific stances or grants spellcasting such as medic. Maybe one day ill do it lol
I vote Nelo redo it.
I say that I get off my arse and do the l'Cie template over again.
(04-15-2017, 02:38 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: Personally id rather see it as a base class that switches between stances such as Commando and Ravager, gaining a new stance every 4 levels after 1st.m Each stance granting different bonuses and the off levels getting talents/abilties to work with specific stances or grants spellcasting such as medic. Maybe one day ill do it lol

It did seem off to me as it was and I look forward to it. Don't keep me waiting, rawr!
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.