Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyrie Hybrid class
so here is the hybrid class called the valkyrie that me and manlyman have been working on

the info is the class, and a few archetypes

asgaurdian sentinel- anti magic focused
Fallen Angel- dark knight version of the valkyrie
Celestial herald- found in initiator archetypes.

Attached Files
.pdf   AsgardianSentinel.pdf (Size: 40.7 KB / Downloads: 9)
.pdf   FallenAngel.pdf (Size: 71.33 KB / Downloads: 12)
.pdf   Valkyriehybridclass.pdf (Size: 227.52 KB / Downloads: 42)
Working on the Aurora Knight (formerly known as the Prismatic Knight, focuses on elemental abilities) and Mist Knight (formerly known as the Judge, anti-undead with perhaps some ice-based abilities) as we speak.
And the Aurora Knight is done! On to the Mist Knight.
Got the Mist Knight down as well, now.
When I can afford the time, I'm going to work on the Eirdrengr, a healing-centered archetype.
Okay, I have all the archetypes finished up, and I converted the class and the archetypes all onto Google Docs to clean up the writing and make them accessible to friends of ours who aren't members of the site. gamefreak180 is more than welcome to make them into downloadable PDFs.

Valkyrie
Asgardian Sentinel
Aurora Knight
Celestial Herald
Eirdrengr
Fallen Angel
Handmaiden of Odin
Mist Knight

And there we are! Just need to finish the flavor text for the Celestial Herald, then get her and the Handmaiden of Odin some art.
So, I figure that some favored class bonuses are also in order; can't believe I forgot those.

Aegyl: Add +1 ft. to flight speed when using the valkyrie's flight ability; this must be taken five times to actually increase the speed by one 5 ft. square.
Au Ra: Add +1/4 AC bonus against a foe you are targeting with smite evil; this also applies to the smite good ability of the fallen angel archetype.
Bangaa: The valkyrie gains +1/6 of an additional 1d6 of deadly lancer damage.
Burmecian: Add +1/2 to Acrobatics skill checks for jumping.
Dwarf: Add +1 to concentration checks when casting valkyrie spells.
Elvaan: The valkyrie gains +1/5 of an additional 1d6 of holy strike damage; this also applies to the mage mash ability of the Asgardian sentinel archetype and sneak attack ability of the fallen angel archetype.
Galka: Add +1/3 to the valkyrie's attack rolls with spears, lances, and polearms.
Garif: Add +1/2 to Acrobatics skill checks for jumping.
Gria: Add +1 ft. to flight speed when using the valkyrie's flight ability; this must be taken five times to actually increase the speed by one 5 ft. square.
Hume: Add +1 MP to the valkyrie's MP pool; you need not have an MP pool or caster level to take this bonus, but it does not allow you to cast spells early or give you a caster level.
Mandragora: Add +1/2 to Sense Motive skill checks when using sense evil.
Mithra: The valkyrie gains +1/6 of an additional 1d6 of deadly lancer damage.
Moogle: Add +1/6 to reduce armor check penalty and increase maximum Dexterity bonus while wearing armor.
Qu: The valkyrie gains +1/5 of an additional 1d6 of holy strike damage; this also applies to the mage mash ability of the Asgardian sentinel archetype and sneak attack ability of the fallen angel archetype.
Ronso: Add +1/3 on critical hit confirmation rolls made while using smite evil (maximum bonus of +5). This does not stack with the Critical Focus feat; this also applies to the smite good ability of the fallen angel archetype.
Tarutaru: Add +1/2 to Acrobatics skill checks for jumping.