Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about updates.
This is probably the wrong place for a question like this, but no idea where else to put it. With the updates, especially the newest one, is it going to be integrated into the main book pdf or do you have to grab the new docs by themselves? Just wondering so I know whether to wait a little bit longer or not. Thanks in advance.
I plan to update the main book. I just want to make sure I get everything done.
Fair enough and understandable, thanks for putting that question at rest for me. Good luck with it all.
Just to show you guys what I'm working on...

Holy Judgment
Summoning/Light
Level: Summoner 9
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Area: 30-ft.-radius burst
Duration: Instantaneous/2d4 rounds
Saving Throw: Fortitude half; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes

You call forth Alexander, the ancient weapon imbued with sacred power to decimate your enemies with holy destruction. Creatures within the area of effect take 1d8 points of holy damage per level and are inflicted with the Doom status for 2d4 rounds. A successful Fortitude save halves the damage and negates the status effect.

Asura’s Boon
Summoning/Healing/Enhancing
Level: Summoner 3
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5ft./2 levels)
Targets: One creature/2 levels (maximum of 5)
Duration: Instantaneous; see text
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

You call forth Asura, the six-armed Queen of the Eidolons with three faces - anger, benevolence, and joy. Roll a d6. 1-2, the Queen shows an angry face and casts Protect II spell on each creature. 3-4, the Queen shows a pleased face and casts Raise spell on each creature. 5-6, the Queen shows a happy face and casts Cure II spell on each creature. Asura uses your casting modifier and spell level for any of the spells.
Will this be in addition to the longer lasting summons, or instead of?
(11-07-2012, 12:58 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: Will this be in addition to the longer lasting summons, or instead of?

Lesser summons going away, but greater summons staying (probably changing the name of it).
I approve of the changes (including the ones stated over on RPol).

EDIT: Will summon materia remain the same, or will they be materia with these spells inside?
Summon materia will remain the same, I just need to redo Aeons.
How much are you redoing them? Giving them permanent levels? Or maybe allowing them to be leveled all the way from level 1-20?
Yeah, hd 1-20
Are the number of abilities (or when they're granted) going to change?
Most likely.