Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equipement question: Bipod/Tripod; cost of magnum rounds
So either I havent found it, or perhaps it isn't stated up.
What do you think the weight and cost for a bidpod or a tripod for rifle (rifle, machina rifle, sniper rifle) would cost? In the equipment weapon acc i didn't see one.. the firearm section made mention that they help with the lack of strength..
but what do you think an approriate cost/weight would be?

Or arthey assumed to only be on "huge" firearms and are unavailable for other firearms?

Also do magnum rounds cost the same as normal, despite the increased benefit of crit rate?

also. the ffd20 firearms count as advanced for firearm rules from pathfinder.
so the advanced firearms will misfire into broken. But will not go from broken to exploding?
they just break into no longer usuable until repair right?
(04-22-2016, 11:28 PM)Zwordsman Wrote: So either I havent found it, or perhaps it isn't stated up.
What do you think the weight and cost for a bidpod or a tripod for rifle (rifle, machina rifle, sniper rifle) would cost? In the equipment weapon acc i didn't see one.. the firearm section made mention that they help with the lack of strength..
but what do you think an approriate cost/weight would be?

Or arthey assumed to only be on "huge" firearms and are unavailable for other firearms?

Also do magnum rounds cost the same as normal, despite the increased benefit of crit rate?

also. the ffd20 firearms count as advanced for firearm rules from pathfinder.
so the advanced firearms will misfire into broken. But will not go from broken to exploding?
they just break into no longer usuable until repair right?

You could probably find cost/weight from d20 modern or if you're GMing, just make up the cost.

I believe that magnum rounds come in a smaller set than normal pistol rounds.

And yes for ffd20 firearms.
Thankies

also found another question.. though its different subject.
but inda feel weird making a new thread just for it..

"Strong Back (Ex): A fighter that selects this talent adds +4 to his strength score to determine his carrying capacity. In addition, the fighter can wear medium armor without the reduced speed. At 11th level, a fighter can wear heavy armor without the reduced speed."

So the Kick on firearms, are aresult of not enough strength. This would not help though right?
as written no but your gm may allow it. it also allows for the use of larger firearms which is fun