Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFG for Friday nights
Title says it all. I'm looking for a group to meet after 7:30pm EST. Preferably on Roll20 for ease of play
It's pretty hard to find anything these days (been trying here and there for a while)
You could consider starting a LFG on roll20.net and request the need for a GM for it.
I've seen that work a few times.

Such a great game but is sadly hard to track down games to play sometimes.

though if one starts up and needs players let me know
I at least want to find the GM first
I recently joined Roll20, and would be willing to play. I do not have any experience with that site though Sad
In a last minute twist, one of the players decided to don the GM mantle and carry the olympic plot torch of the group that was supposed to end. That said, there MAY (no promises) be a way to sneak you in.
(02-19-2016, 05:22 PM)Biyama Wrote: In a last minute twist, one of the players decided to don the GM mantle and carry the olympic plot torch of the group that was supposed to end. That said, there MAY (no promises) be a way to sneak you in.
haha.
Well that is great! Glad your group is continuing. Always great when you like the group.

Would be pretty cool to play, either short or long term. But, yakno don't rock the boat for it~ especially if they don't GM too often. At least not on my account~

Would be cool to play my ChemShot character. find it just darn neat. (well sans aone change to the chemist creat alchemical weapons ability to make it more useful)

Either way. Have a ton of fun.
I agree with Zwordsman on that Smile

Glad your group is continuing.