Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for replacements
Hello, I'm currently running an FFd20 game on Roll20 that meets every other Sundays at 3pm. Two of our players aren't going to be able to reliably attend sessions anymore so I'm looking for two new players to join the party potentially starting the weekend of the 31st. The remainder of the party is made up of a Varg Blue Mage, a Hume Red Mage, and an Elvaan Scholar. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
It's 3pm CST so 1pm your time. The games usually end up taking about 3 hours. I'd be glad to have you. Any idea what you'd want to play? My only current restrictions are not a Kefkanite or a Shindroid. I have one other person interested who is looking at either Sword Saint or Chrono Trigger.

I'll also put out the disclaimer that this is my first time DMing a campaigning so take that as you will.
Understandable. I almost always end up playing a rogue/ninja when I play games so I understand the difficulties in branching out. Anyway I am about to call it a night so I'll take a look at the class tomorrow and let you know what I decide.
So in looking at the class I don't see any inherent issues with you using it. There's the concern about the necessity of materia in order for it to do anything, but I'm sure it can make up for it. (Otherwise maybe you should consider renaming the class since there isn't much 'knightly' aspects to the class, but that's just me being semantic.) I'd be glad to have you join.
(01-15-2016, 08:35 PM)Hiromaniac Wrote: Hello, I'm currently running an FFd20 game on Roll20 that meets every other Sundays at 3pm. Two of our players aren't going to be able to reliably attend sessions anymore so I'm looking for two new players to join the party potentially starting the weekend of the 31st. The remainder of the party is made up of a Varg Blue Mage, a Hume Red Mage, and an Elvaan Scholar. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Well it sorta sounds like ya'll have your players.
but if you end up needing another one. I'd love to play a Chemist. Although I would ask one modification on the main class in order to make the ability more usuable than the current version.

I like the albhed race, but the race is far less of an important detail and more dependant on the game setting (and to an extent technology and weaponry in it). so i'd probably figure that out if you end up needing someone.

Or if you just want someone who can be a back up you can skype message (assuming you use skype) or something, in case a player can't show up that week. A drop in and out sorta player. I generally have Saturdays free but occasionally parents do want to do something.

Either way enjoy the games!
<3 hearing games being run. Big Grin
Zword:
I have actually filled up the slots but I'll keep you in mind in case someone else does drop out later. We do currently play on Sundays and will probably continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Vil:
11 games in and no complaints. Pretty solid system that's fun to run.