Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moogle base land speed
Question 
Hello! I was just wondering what the actual base land speed of moogles is.

The Moogle page states that it's 30 feet, but if I look at the armor section under the Speed subsection, it states that the unencumbered base land speed of moogles is 20 feet. Which one is it?
(05-07-2013, 12:16 PM)Kataris Wrote: Hello! I was just wondering what the actual base land speed of moogles is.

The Moogle page states that it's 30 feet, but if I look at the armor section under the Speed subsection, it states that the unencumbered base land speed of moogles is 20 feet. Which one is it?

I think it's 20, since they are small, but Vil can tell you for sure.
I'd go with the Moogle racial page. I initially thought it was 20 too because of their small size, but this line...

Quote:•Base Speed: Moogles have a base speed of 30 feet on land. They also have a fly speed of 15 feet (poor), as long as they do not carry more than a Medium load, are not wearing plate armor, and are not fatigued or exhausted.

Armor encumberment only occurs if you're wearing something heavier than light armor, in which case the encumberment is a modified total land speed, not the base land speed of any given creature.
30 feet. Sorry, forgot to edit the armor section.