Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Looking For Advice and Possible Game
Didn't know where else to post this so I'm posting it here. I got the Final Fantasy bug again a little while back and started to replay a lot of my collection, starting with Final Fantasy IV: The Complete collection on PSP. As I was playing the game while waiting for a member from our D&D group to show, I got to thinking "Has anyone ever made a d20 mod?"

Well, here I am after Googling the question, and I am blown away by how much care and work has been put into the content here! I'm entertaining the thought of running my own game set in Final Fantasy Tactics' Ivalice, but I'll be the first to admit I have a long way to go in understanding the game. I've read up on a lot, and while I've played some d20 games before, I'm pretty rusty. In short, I was wondering if there was either an open slot available in anyone's game so I could see how encounters and the more intricate systems would come into play.

(I can be reached on Skype by the same name Bladedwind if the forum is not used on a regular basis for communication)