Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onion Knight - Base Class
-Onion Flurry: Getting bonus damage from Inspire Courage, Magic Weapons, and etc would probably still be fine, it's kind of like a 1 round use of Omnistrike with DR negation... so it has its merits.

-Spells: The dice table for rolling is a little off, it says 'd20' and the classes/numbers are out of order. I mean the order doesn't really matter much, it's just a little unsettling >_> Also, I don't know if it was missed since you didn't mention it in your reply but: I feel like Charisma fits better for the casting stat since it's very unstructured, like an Onion Knight doesn't 'learn' how to use magic they just naturally pick up stuff as they go.

-Arcane Insight: I think allowing them to get 2 spells, if they're below the maximum you can cast at that level, would be a fine way to work. It expands their spell lists if they weren't lucky enough to get the class they wanted on a lower level spell or something.

-Saving Grace: I'd say limiting it to twice (so all saves are calculated as good ones) could work for this one.

-Push the Limit: Might wanna note that if your threshold is higher(such as from a Way of the Onion), that this can activate at 60% or 70% HP as well.

-Onion Magus: That's a pretty good ability to have on hand, since you're still spending MP and all it could probably work with a few more uses per day... like 3/day at 15th level, plus one additional time at 17th and 19th, to a max of 5/day.
Fixed minor errors, and made changes based on your suggestions again.
Also, dai since your a mod, can you remove the attachments from my first post? For some reason when I delete them they don't go away.
(05-20-2015, 07:56 PM)Luphey Wrote: Fixed minor errors, and made changes based on your suggestions again.
Also, dai since your a mod, can you remove the attachments from my first post? For some reason when I delete them they don't go away.

Yeah i had this problem too. Click USER CP at the top (beside log out) and on the left click manage Attachments. you can delete them from there. I use the Update attachment method on my posts to not have to do that.
(05-22-2015, 06:36 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 07:56 PM)Luphey Wrote: Fixed minor errors, and made changes based on your suggestions again.

Yeah i had this problem too. Click USER CP at the top (beside log out) and on the left click manage Attachments. you can delete them from there. I use the Update attachment method on my posts to not have to do that.
Glad you fielded that one since I dunno how to do that thing >.>
Worked for me, now only the current one is attacked, and linked.
Aso fro charisma, It was one of the first stats I though of but, I felt that Wisdom fit the class better in a flavor sense, but yeah I could see charisma working too.
Reuploaded a new PDF mirror, and reballanced Onion Spirit and Plagiarism. Changed hit die to a d8 and BAB progression to 3/4. This is probably the last update I am doing for thie Onion Knight, but maybe not since I am currently play testing it again. We will see,
[Image: 21.jpg]
In any case, I am excited! I would always want an Onion Knight in my party. They are just amazing Jack-of-All-Trades.