Poll: FF Soldier Death Battle!!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Celes
77.78%
7 77.78%
Cloud
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF SOLDIER DEATH BATTLE!!!
Your challengers are above and now you vote to decide who would pull a victory in this DEATH BATTLE!
Celes for cool factor, and also for the amount of cheese you can use in VI. If we just went with their natural abilities, Celes would still win, since Cloud doesn't get materia in that case, and Celes still has spells out the wazoo. I forget whether she gets Ultima or Meteor (I think she gets the latter), so even without the Magicite business and abusing the Coliseum, she would probably curbstomp him.
I think that might vary as well, since I forget if there is any auto-Haste equipment in VII? If that's not the case, then Celes just needs to have Running Shoes on, and she still wins.

The vast majority of these battles are just a bunch of rocket tag, I'm starting to notice...
I tried to pair the more equivalent of classes together based on the more iconic FF characters. I almost paired Cloud with Terra, but Celes is actually a military general who was infused with magic so... I mean... she IS Cloud she just has hope and a personality.

I guess eventually I will probably pair Terra with Lightning... I am just SO loathed to include 13 as an actual FF game... lol
Just like you i wont vote here come im biased to cloud and havent played all of 6. Lightning and Cloud would have been a good choice since lightning is literally supposed to be a female cloud.