Poll: Fave FF Black Mage
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rydia
6.25%
1 6.25%
Palom
0%
0 0%
Vivi
56.25%
9 56.25%
Lulu
18.75%
3 18.75%
Kytes
0%
0 0%
Montblanc
12.50%
2 12.50%
Croma
0%
0 0%
KEFKA, SUPREME GODKING
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Black Mage?
Who is the favorite FF Black Mage? (for those of you who don't recognize some of these names... you are not alone...)
Vivi, no contest.
But...Lulu is so fine.
Lulu also exists in a game where she can end up tankier and stronger than Tidus due to the leveling system :p Her core abilities are surely Black Magic but she quickly becomes some monstrous combination of everything once you play long enough.

Vivi? Sure you could pick up abilities from equipment but he never became some powerhouse that could swing his staff for 9999 physical damage... Lulu can have her little puppet shatter mountains with a fluffy punch >.>
Vivi for story. Lulu is hot and all but that was the only thing i felt to her as a character. Vivi gave me feely feels.
Montblanc, love FFT.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Lulu hotness ftw.
I am SO happy Vivi is winning. Lulu is definitely a close 2nd with Palom being my 3rd place holder... I wonder if this would translate well with other classes?
Wheres 8bittheaters blm? XD
Lol, I thought about that and even found his name but was like: He is just FF I Black Mage and with a canvas that open I opted to make it about the characters that came with a little story generated with them. I almost didn't include Rydia because I think she is considered more of a Summoner than a Black Mage. Though I suppose Lulu could be a Thief or a Tank instead of a Black mage...

In short it isn't a perfect list given the different games rule systems. LOL
It's just gotta be Vivi! He is the EMBODIMENT of Black Mage! (Besides 8bit Theater's)
Can't I say I like all of them? Tongue
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
I changed my vote to Option 8. ^_^
Lol... I suppose that is another option. I think you may be biased Vil...