Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear :D
Last friday my party fought Titan, Lord of Crags, and they beat his stony ass into the ground. SO I gave out some loot.

Infinity Belt - Belt of NA +3 - Stores one type of ammunition, this ammunition seems to magically replinish itself. Can only take one piece of ammunition from the pouch at a time.(Per round)

Gaia's Might - Chain Shirt of Geomancy +5 - All of the wearer's geomancys gain 1 additional damage dice of that type. Also Once per day the Geomancer can as an immediate action upon using a geomancy, force the status effect without a save from the enemy. Status Effects applied this way only last 1 round.

Soil Skin - Robe of NA +5 - All Fire and Earth spells cast by the wearer gain 1 additional damage die of that type, and have their DCs increased by 2. Earth Resist + 10, Fire Resist + 5, Wind Resist -5

Titan's Flesh - Full Plate of Earthern Spikes +5 - When the wearer is attacked, the attacker takes 1d6 Earth damage. Also once per round when attack the wearer may make a melee counter attack applying only weapon damage and strength mod, without using an attack of opportunity.

Yes I think they are somewhat strong, but my party probably also wont get much more loot so I spoiled them a little.

What are your thoughts?
[Image: 21.jpg]
Let's take into consideration that Titan is a CR 15 monster, and one of the Primals. Assuming they were fighting the Primal and not an aspect. The party should be level 13-14 when fighting him, I wouldn't put an equal level party against him, unless buffing him greatly. I'm also assuming the party did extensive research and buff'd accordingly for the fight.

I believe the loot for fighting a Primal should be amazing. As you are basically fighting the full embodiment of an element. I think the loot you gave them was great. I also think a summoner should gain some sort of ability to capture the essence and add Titan to his summon able powers without switching his Avatar.. somehow work that out.

Did you create those items? Because I love them. I think the loot is fair, especially since you don't think you will be giving much more after that. I would almost also add a legendary weapon, just to spice up the fact they destroyed a primal.

But I think you are fine, can always adapt creatures or add to encounters to keep them spicy. I'm sure the players were very happy Smile
/thumbs up!
Yea i threw these together ha ha. The party was ECL10, but they out numbered titan 5-1. It was still pretty rough for them, few of em almost died, but they made it through. Good night overall for everyone ha ha.

As for a legenday weapon, 2ish weeks ago I gave our Dark Knight a knight sword similar to the one vil gave one of our party members after we faught garuda. Surpisingly enough the Dark Knight was really the only one who needed a bump for his weapon. (The Holy Knight and Engineer shrek too hard to give nice wepons ha ha)

Fenris - +5 Knight Sword of Shadows - 3 times per day, you may cast Dark 3 at will CL10. Also adds 3d6 Shadow Damage upon melee hit.
[Image: 21.jpg]