Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azure Dragoon-PRC
Hello, I got bored tonight and decided to finish this project Ive been working on. I mentioned doing it before i just never got around doing it. So again as always give me thought and tell me if i fucked up or what i need to change or if you think its awesome and needs no work. Feedback is always appreciated. So lets get to it.

Azure Dragoon:
This is a Prestige class meant for those who take dragoon levels. At first i thought about making it an archetype but this was way easier to do in my eyes. This dragoon favors concepts from that of Freya (FF9) and The Azure Dragoon from FF14:ARR with my own touch of course. It learns the abilities of dragons gaining MP and special abilities to buff the party and himself. While as well he may also empower his own Jump attacks. This focus is on dragoons who want to forgo the Spear training and focus on Jump attacks. As well they gain an elemental assortment and must choose their element on each ability that has it. Their Limit break though being all elements besides Holy and Shadow. Their capstone Highwind is probably going to be everyone favorite thing, which was at start its Limit break then changed it to their Lvl 10.
Also remember, this is me asking for feedback so i may work on it more. So don't take this as a final thing Smile

Ahead of time sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Sometime Microsoft and I both don't pick it up. If you see any let me know.

Attached Files
.pdf   Azure Dragoon.pdf (Size: 246.46 KB / Downloads: 53)
What about Earth breath? In Pathfinder it does a miasma breath.
Ellusive Jump - says Wisdom moodier ha ha. Didnt see much else but I just skimmed through it. I like the class though, fits well, and that level 10 ability is beautiful.
[Image: 21.jpg]